Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

Convert H4 to J1

Recommended Posts

Hi,I will be starting the residency on J1.I am on H4 currently.Can i apply for J1 and get it approved and start working without leaving USA.

Or do i need to go back to my Home country and get J1 stamped before i can start working.

Share this post

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this