221(G) Pink slip New Delhi Tracker - Nov/Dec 2011

dsheth

Same here, 12th week going,,,, still waiting.... no idea what is going on...VO officer told me that my case would take 1 or 2 weeks for clearance. They did not asked any documents and I am full time employee in American mid size company.....

Are you able to track your case online ?

Same here..... I'm also FTE but they asked documents for processing. Was given pink slip. Yes I can check my case status online but its of no use as lot of other folks who got stuck in this said this status update doesn't change even after u get ur ppt back. I call DOS almost every week to get status update from them. No luck as of now so don't know how much more time they r going to take....

Hello Sainay

Thanks for info. What number you are using to call DOS and what time? I tried to call them twice but both time I hang up after 1 hour wait. Did DOS provide any useful info? Looks like mine is stuck in Common Name check (Common Hindu Name).

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys,

I am in the same boat, was issued 221g Pink at Delhi on 24 Feb 2012, no docs requested. I took my passport with personal reasons and got an email on 12 march to submit the passport. Did the same and still waiting for passport to be returned with visa. Dont know what's going on. I called DOS last month, they said passport is with consulate, no idea why consulate requested passport, may be they wll issue the visa but as of now your case is under processing.

Any updates dsheth or sainay or next8?

Archived