**Need urgent help for H4**

rahul456

Hello Everybody,

This forum is amazing...it helping us lot for our visa preparation.

I need a help regarding my wife's H4 visa...!!

I was on F1....and my wife rejected twice on F2..

I just got my H1B..starting from dec 01,2011...My wife appoiment date for H4 is dec 16th..

i am working here since aug 2011....

My concerns :

(1) I read in some other post of required documents that my wife need to carry "W-2s from your spouse’s current place of work and income tax return."

but i dont have any as this is my first year of my job...I dint file my tax yet

so can you please help me, what answer my wife can give when VO ask about W2 and Tax return.

(2) Our home state is Gujarat and as a region distribution we come under Mumbai consulate..

But due to her 2 previous rejection we are not getting any dates @ Mumbai since long..

So finally we got date @ Hyderacad.....Is it Ok..?? How she can justify it..??

Plase respond if anybody can help us...!!

Any help is really appreciate..!!

Thanks in advance,

Rahul

They may ask for your bank statements, to check if you can support your wife. Since, you have started working from Dec 1st, this becomes an important point for the VO to question.

Do you know the reason for F2 rejection in the past?

If you do not have enough balance, then plan for visa interview in March. By then, you should have a good bank balance to show for 3 months and also have your W2.

Hi rahul,

Might they will ask for Tax return for year 2009 and 2010. i do not know when did you came to USA and how long u were on OPT? when yout opt started? They ask my wife for tax return of year 2009,2010. It was on 2nd so i am also trying to get the same info. for 2011 i had pay slips and VO was okay with that.

Archived