Canada visa in Detroit

swetha415

Please review this thread, the procedure and list of documents are already mentioned. You can apply by post or in person. If by post, it could take upto a month to get the visa. And in person would have your visa stamped the same day or the next day. I would suggest applying in person.

You dont need any appointment, just walk in..

• 2 weeks later...

Please review this thread, the procedure and list of documents are already mentioned. You can apply by post or in person. If by post, it could take upto a month to get the visa. And in person would have your visa stamped the same day or the next day. I would suggest applying in person.

You dont need any appointment, just walk in..

Thanks alot

Thank you ...

yes you need to treat your spouse on h-1 as primary h1 applicant and submit all the documents accordingly . In my case , both me and my husband are on h-1 and we both had our documents separate and went and stood in the line . but the lady said since we belong to the same family , my husband can submit both the packets and I need not stand there . so, just prepare all the documentation separately and either you or your spouse can go to the embassy and give them the applications ... Hope this helps :-)

Do we need bank statements?

Archived