H1-B Transfer after 6year with 3 year approval

ukshetty

Dear Experts,

I have a unique situation (I guess). I have completed six years with my current employer. I have labor and I-140 cleared in EB3 category, and have three years extension until Sep 2014. My current employer is not ready to do EB2 processing (with some unacceptable reasons). My current employer has no issues of me going out to a different company for EB2. Its all good till now.

I have found a new project and wanted to start with a new employer so that, we do not have to change terms and conditions of the contract or change employer while I am in the project. Fortunately, this is a direct client project. With the help of my friend, I have found a new employer and he has promised me all good things and have agreed to process my green card in EB2 category. We have also submitted the SOW from the new employer to the new client. And here is the problem.

When I went out to review the companies profile,

* I see there are complaints about this company

* BBB rating is B-

* There are few threads of discussions around this

company on their negative points

* Negative points include the following

- Employees Not being paid or not paid on

time

- Documents were not properly provided

- Couldnt find projects for a long time

- Get signature from employees on a leave

letter with no dates and use them against

the employees when required

It is my bad of not reviewing the company's profile before accepting.

1. My question is, with these comments and rating, is it still possible to get EB2 Labor, I140, I485 approval ?

2. Should I join this company ?

Your comments and advice will greatly help me in taking the lifetime decision. Thanks so much in advace.

Thanks

Uk

Archived