Renewal of EAD(I-765) and advance parole (I-131)

Hi,

My family based I485 application is pending and the EAD and Advance parole that was issued to me earlier(when my 485 was filed) will expire soon and so I was filling in the renewal application for EAD and advance parole. I have couple of questions and any help is greatly appreciated.

Since both I-765 and I-131 are being send to the same address (USCIS Chicago lockbox), I was thinking of sending them in a single fedex pacakge but inside this, there will 2 separate covers (one for I765 and the other for I131). Is this ok or should I send each of the applications (I765 and I131) in separate fedex pacakges?

Also in form I-765 (EAD form), question 11 asks if EAD was issued to me earlier and which USCIS office ? In my earlier EAD application (that was filed with 485), the EAD application was sent to USCIS Chicago lockbox but the EAD approval letter that came had address P.O Box 648005 , Lee's Summit, MO 64002-8005 on it.Would you know which USCIS office I should use (Chicago or MO) to answer this question since I couldn't find out clearly where my earlier EAD was issued from.

All your help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Archived