All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Yaseen

H1b Rfe's

I've got a RFE on the 16th November. My RFE is 6 pages long and they are asking for dozens n dozens of things. I wanted to ask everybody out there, what is the outcome nowadays after RFE. Approvals or Denials??and is everybody getting such long RFE's.

thanx

<p class="ipsLikeBar right clearfix" id="rep_post_103303" style="margin-top: 10px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; float: right; font-size: 11px; ">

I see many RFE now a days... its a simple trick to buy some time by USCIS to process the huge flood of applications.

Yaseen,I was the fresh h1B and got h1B for only 1 year.Aprove 15th Dec,2011 to 14th Dec 2012.

RFE was for the duration.In client letter client didn't mention any duration of the project.But in the vendor

letter we mentioned it 3 years.But it didn't work.USCIS never trust I guess the vendor letter.They asked for

contact paper between my employer and vendor to check the duration.we provided the open contact paper

for them.Still that didn't work.we got only 1 year duration.Bad Luck!!!!

Rumon, i still haven't replied to my RFE yet. i have till Feb 8th so i think i'll submit all the docs they are asking for in 1st week of Jan...