H1B transfer with multiple companies

aptnumber23

I m on currently on H1B with company A expiring December 6th(6th year, extenstion based on Labor with company A).

I got another offer in company B so initiated H1B transfer on premium processing, but the job from the client is on hold.

1. If Company A initiate the H1B renewal? will it cause any issue for H1b for company B if it is already approved by the time.

2. Let's assume company B H1b is approved as well company A. If I still work with Company A ? How long can company B can keep the H1b valid(assuming company B will not revoke) ?

3. if both H1b are approved, which H1B is valid from INS point of view?

I m assuming H1B is like a offer letter, if not please correct me.

Appreciate your help

Generally, it is possible for an individual to be the beneficiary of multiple H-1B petitions. The petitioner may file an H-1B petition as long as there is specialty occupation work available for the beneficiary for the requested duration. Generally, when the beneficiary does not join the H-1B sponsor, the petitioner sends a withdrawal notification to the USCIS so that they may not be liable for back wages. Kindly consult with an immigration attorney to discuss specific questions and available options.

Archived