All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Raj1923

221g Ottawa Nov-22

Hi,

Here is my interview exp (Chinese american):

1.Who is your employer?

-->XXX

2.Who is your end client?

-->XXX

3.What does your company do?

-->Gave details about my company.

4.Who is your vendor?

--> There are no Vendors in between. My employer is direct vendor for my client.(He wrote in a paper some thing like EMPLOYER==>CLIENT)

5.Can i have all the contract docs?

--> I gave him all my contract docs,PO,Client letter.

6.Can i have your I129

--> I gave him I129

He took all my contact docs, PO, Client letter,I129,I797,Passport and gave me the white form and told me that they need to do some additional processing.

Raj,

Strange to see that even E-C model guys getting 221 white for some additional processing. However you will get the email from the consulate and your passport will have visa stamped. I am having appointment on Dec 5th...

Good Luck Raj.. You will get it though..

Sri

Raj,

Strange to see that even E-C model guys getting 221 white for some additional processing. However you will get the email from the consulate and your passport will have visa stamped. I am having appointment on Dec 5th...

Good Luck Raj.. You will get it though..

Sri

Thank You..

Hi,

Here is my interview exp (Chinese american):

1.Who is your employer?

-->XXX

2.Who is your end client?

-->XXX

3.What does your company do?

-->Gave details about my company.

4.Who is your vendor?

--> There are no Vendors in between. My employer is direct vendor for my client.(He wrote in a paper some thing like EMPLOYER==>CLIENT)

5.Can i have all the contract docs?

--> I gave him all my contract docs,PO,Client letter.

6.Can i have your I129

--> I gave him I129

He took all my contact docs, PO, Client letter,I129,I797,Passport and gave me the white form and told me that they need to do some additional processing.

Hi Raj,

I am in the same boat... I had my interview today at 9.30 and the guy sitting in the counter next to Chinese American guy gave me a 221 G white form and said that you will receive an email from the embassy. he took my Passport, client letter ,DS-160 and I-797. Let me know if you get any updates from the embassy and I will let you know if I have any updates,. my email ID is adusumilli33@******.com. I will pass on the Info if I have any updates.

Hi Raj,

I am in the same boat... I had my interview today at 9.30 and the guy sitting in the counter next to Chinese American guy gave me a 221 G white form and said that you will receive an email from the embassy. he took my Passport, client letter ,DS-160 and I-797. Let me know if you get any updates from the embassy and I will let you know if I have any updates,. my email ID is adusumilli33@******.com. I will pass on the Info if I have any updates.

Sure . I will do.

Hi Raj,

is it google mail or ***** mail ?