All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
prathapzest4u

H1b Appointmnent Date in Vancouver dusring Dec 2nd or 3rd week

Hi all

I am planning to go to Vancouver during 2nd or 3rd week. Does anyone know what is the current available date or do you think I can still get an appointment during the desired dates.

Your suggestions would be really helpful.

Thanks,

Mohan.

Hi all

I am planning to go to Vancouver during 2nd or 3rd week. Does anyone know what is the current available date or do you think I can still get an appointment during the desired dates.

Your suggestions would be really helpful.

Thanks,

Mohan.

Currently the latest available date is January 3rd...i cannot say for sure that you will get the Appointment around December 2nd or 3rd week unless someone cancels there appointment..and there is good of that happening the keypoint you should be ready with filling all your DS 160 forms, Pay MRV Fee and be ready and look for the Dates Continuosly..if you are lucky you can get one.

Hello Mohan,

Right now there are no date available in Dec.

Hi Ram,

What is the website you are checking for the available dates? I am planning to attend in Feb 1st week. How much in advance should I book my appointment date so that I can get the date in Feb 1st week?

Thanks

Thirupathi

Hi Thirupathi,

U can check the dates in CSC Visa information site(search in Google). For that u have to be ready with DS-160 and pay the $150 visa fee then u can see the dates. Feb month dates are already open.