OPT EAD Card

reddymadhini

Hi All,

I have applied for 17 months OPT extension on Aug 17 2011,

I got a RFE, I have submitted RFE to USCIS on Sept 2011.

On oct 4th i have received an mail saying my application has been approved and the status in the online showing Post decision activity ( from Oct 4th 2011 to still showing the same status) ,Its almost 1 month and i am worried about my EAD card. I have called USCIS regarding this, but they are telling me wait for the card.

This is the approval notice i have received in Oct 2011.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTICE DATE: October 4, 2011

Notice Type: Approval Notice

Class: C03c

Valid from 10/.1/2011 to 02/28/2013

The above application has been approved. The separate application for adjustment of status has also been approved. ( A separate notice of this approval will be mailed.) Since the applicant has been granted permanent residence, an EAD card will not be issued because this card is not for use by permanent residents to establish employment eligibility.

The separate notice of the approval of adjustment of status application will provide information about delivery of the applicant's alien registration card.

THIS FORM IS NOT A VISA OR EVIDENCE OF EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION, NOR MAY IT BE USED IN PLACE OF A VISA OR FORM I-688B.

NOTICE:Although this application/petition has been approved, DHS reserves the right to verify the information submitted in this application, petition and/or supporting documentation to ensure conformity with applicable laws, rules, regulations, and other authorities. methods used for verifying information may include, but are not limited to, the review of public information and records,contact by correspondence, the internet, or telephone, and site inspections of businesses and residences. Information obtained during the course of verification will be used to determine whether revocation, rescission, and/or removal proceedings are appropriate. Applicants, petitioners, and representatives of record will be provided an opportunity to address derogatory information before any formal proceeding is initiated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please help me with this.

Archived