Interview on Dec 5th - Ottawa

Srinath349

@ srinath349

Can you please tell me when did you find the Status Update information in usvisa-info site?

I too got my Interview done and VO gave me tracking form but in the site it is not showing any update message how soon it will get updated?

Is there any other way to track our passport info?

I would really appreciate if you could help me with this

@ Sai Raj,

I've attended on Dec 5th and I got an email on Dec 6th evening around 6:30PM (at this time status on the site didn't get updated). Next day (Dec 7th) early in the morning around 7AM I got an email from US Consulate saying document in transit and I checked the site it got updated saying 'Ready for Pickup'.

We all (total 6) attended on Dec 5th and I got my passport on Dec 7th and two more guys got their passport on Dec 8th and everybody else are still waiting.

Thanks,

Sri

Hi Srinath

Thanks a lot for posting. It looks like they are taking longer than 2-3 days for a few people. I guess we just have to wait.

Out of the 3 who are still waiting, do you know if anyone got the passport today? (December 12)

Thank you

@VisitAnji: Did you get any communication about your passport today?

Guys, instead of 3 days, it has been 7 days and no update on passport after visa was approved on Dec 5 at Ottawa.

Do let me know if you are still waiting since the visa approval on December 5. I think there are 3-4 people who are waiting after visa approval and I would appreciate if anyone who gets the passport this week would let me know.

Thanks

Sai Raj9 - In the US Border they will attached a printed copy of I94 to your passport. It will be based on your Visa expiry date in the passport.

Coming thru the border is a breeze. They did not ask me and a friend (both were coming from Ottawa) any document other than the passport.

Nothing to worry unlike JFK or any other place you get in via flight.

Thanks.

Hello Everyone,

I am posting my experience a bit late as I've waited for my passport to arrive. My interview was on Dec 5th Monday. My appointment was at 9:30AM.

Chinese American called my token. Below are the excerpts from my interview.

1. How do you pronounce your Employer name.

2. Is their any vendor involved?

3. Who is your Vendor.

4. Who is your End Client

5. How long have you been working for this Client

6. How long is your contract with the client.

7. Where did you work prior working to the current client

8. Whom do you report to and his name.

9. Who is your client manager.

10. what is the role of your Vendor (VO said - There is a confusion here - if you are reporting to your employer what is this vendor doing?)

11. Can you give me what all documents and agreements you have with you.

12. How many employees with your employer

13. Where is your Employer located.

14. What's your client place and where do you work.

Finally VO said, Congrats Sir - Your Visa is Approved and gave me a white slip which explains on how to track the passport.

I've got an email the next day evening (Tuesday) saying Loomis Express has got my passport but not ready for the pickpup. On Wednesday morning I've got an email from US Consulate saying document is in transit and the status on the site updated saying 'Ready for Pickup'.

I picked up at 11:00AM on Wednesday and drove back to States.

We were total 6 attended interview on the same day (Dec 5th) and everybody got their visas. I was the only one who went to Chinese American who drills everybody but if you are confident enough on what you say he's is giving it.

That is it guys...

Good Luck to everyone.

Sri

Hi Srinath,

Would really appreciate if you could share your responses to the VO for questions -

8 (Who do you report to - Client/Employee Manager?),

11 (What documents did you handover?)

12 &

14 (Do you work at client/employer location?)

Thanks in advance.

- Diorsdune ,

8 - Manager at my Employer's place.

10 - Answer should be in such a way - You are not a 'Managed Resource' for your client. Vendor in no way deals with you in any aspect.

11 - Everything I had - Contract b/w Vendor n Employer, Employment Agreement, Client Letter, Vendor Letter, I-129, LCA.

12 - In I-129 you have it.

14 - I work at Client place

Archived