16 Nov stamping tijuana 221g

Sumit221g

Hi

I went to tijuana for stamping on 16th nov and got a 221g. They have kept my original w2s ,i797s client /employer letters. The 221g says needs some additional administrative processing. They were particularly raising an issue with me working in canada for a period which coincided with my h1b period

1. Any ideas what kind of time frame im looking at to get a response...

2. In case they reject what are my options. I want to go back to us and wrap up stuff and I already have a ticket to India for dec 8th.

3.I have heard about temp i -94 .How does one get that ?

Any others on 221g in tijuana please do contact...my email is sumitron_2k @ ***** .com

@paapu.:Yes this is what I could not understand. They were hell bent on convincing me that my employer should have cancelled the visa as I was out of the country. I told my employer and they also said it shouldnt have been a problem. They have contacted my employer and asked all the stupid details about contracts with clients and stuff about them which I had already carried with me.Such a waste of time. I am working in a E-C model and my client is Dept of Health. I had all kinds of papers but she was stuck with why I went for another project outside us. Tijuana is a nice place to come for stamping but god forbid something goes bad..No back up plans

Archived