221g @ Ottawa Canada

sr.ottawa

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

Received an email yesterday as my visa is approved and passport pickup. Thanks everyone and all the best.

Hi stuck80,

can you please tell if your employer/client got contacted by visa officer(how did they contact by phone or email) if so how long did it took to get email once they contacted them. please let us know.

My roommate got a mail about some additional requirement with regard to supervisor details. He gave his interview on 14th Nov.

Did he receive the email today ?Was the client / vendor/ employer called by the consulate?

I too am stuck since Nov 14 with no response from consulate.

My roommate got a mail about some additional requirement with regard to supervisor details. He gave his interview on 14th Nov.

All,

I got the following email today not sure when the passport will be available.

We are pleased to inform you that your visa application has now been processed.

We will return your passport and visa to the DHL location in Canada that you requested. Please allow at least 2 business days before starting to track your passport through your appointment profile.

Interview Date: Nov 16th (wednesday) @ 10 am

Employer Type: E-C. No Middle vendor

Query: 221g White

Docs Taken: Passport, I-797, Client Letter, Employment Letter, Contract agreement b/w client and my employer

Email Date: Nov 21 (Monday) @1pm

Hope this helps someone.

All,

We will return your passport and visa to the DHL location in Canada that you requested. Please allow at least 2 business days before starting to track your passport through your appointment profile.

Docs Taken: Passport, I-797, Client Letter, Employment Letter, Contract agreement b/w client and my employer

Hope this helps someone.

Hi Praveen,

Did your client or employer get any call from the Consulate?

All,

Hope this helps someone.

Congrats Praveen.

Did your client/employer receive any call from consulate office? Or did you send them any emails after you got your 221g? Mine is the same case EC model with 221g white. I have been waiting since Nov 14th.

@prvnkreddy

@psak12@*****.com

Did he receive the email today ?Was the client / vendor/ employer called by the consulate?

Can you please tell what is the requirement he got in detail so it helps us? Did he get 221g white as well?

My roommate actually missed Client letter when he submitted all the documents on Nov 14th. So this email was specifically referring to End client letter. It read something like this: Can you ask you supervisor to directly respond to this email. All they were looking for is a email from supervisor with his contact details.

Congrats Praveen.

Did your client/employer receive any call from consulate office? Or did you send them any emails after you got your 221g? Mine is the same case EC model with 221g white. I have been waiting since Nov 14th.

It Looks like my employer or the client did not get any call/email from consulate. I have verified with them and they did not say anything about getting call/email.

For other question on sending any email to consulate, Yes I did send an email to the consulate before i got the decision to get my passport for travel purposes.

Anyhow i picked up my passport today with visa.

I wish good luck to everyone and hope all cases get cleared fast.

It Looks like my employer or the client did not get any call/email from consulate. I have verified with them and they did not say anything about getting call/email.

For other question on sending any email to consulate, Yes I did send an email to the consulate before i got the decision to get my passport for travel purposes.

Anyhow i picked up my passport today with visa.

I wish good luck to everyone and hope all cases get cleared fast.

Hey there. did u get your stamped ?? pls reply

Congrats Praveen.

Hi,

Can i have your email ID? I am also EC model , went to interview on Nov 22 and got 221g white..Did you get any update from consulate ?

Thank You,

Raj

Archived