221g @ Ottawa Canada

sr.ottawa

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

None of my client/vendor/employer received any calls as yet. My interview too was on Nov14. Still no notification from Ottawa consulate..

Anybody else with any updates ?

I just had my interview Nov 15th @10am and same white ****** guy gave 221g form and took all letters (client letter, employment letter, contract agreement between my employer and client) and he said they need to verify them.

He also noted down relationship as a diagram which is direct client->my employer.

None of my client/vendor/employer received any calls as yet. My interview too was on Nov14. Still no notification from Ottawa consulate..

Anybody else with any updates ?

Based on my observation, they will take 2-3 business days to make a call to clients(most of the cases no employer/vendor) after interview. as you guys attended interview on 14th expect a client call tomorrow i.e Nov.17, Thursday.

I just had my interview Nov 15th @10am and same white ****** guy gave 221g form and took all letters (client letter, employment letter, contract agreement between my employer and client) and he said they need to verify them.

He also noted down relationship as a diagram which is direct client->my employer.

Can you tell me what are the question sthey asked you?

Hi,

I am stuck here in Ottawa, and was planning of visiting and staying with some friends in Toronto as I dont know when I will get a response. My passport is with the consulate. Can I travel to other cities within Canada without the passport. Is there any risk in doing so ?

Please advice

Hi,

I am stuck here in Ottawa, and was planning of visiting and staying with some friends in Toronto as I dont know when I will get a response. My passport is with the consulate. Can I travel to other cities within Canada without the passport. Is there any risk in doing so ?

Please advice

@psak12@*****.com

as far as I know itz okay to travel until unless u don't involve in anything crazy stuff and have 221g and passport copy with you in case someone asks you can show to them and explain ur situation.

i All

I have been waiting here from Nov 8th. I am planning to leave to India next week on Nov 24th to attend important event, If VO ask me to come back again to Interview how much times does he give to me. Please update me you view or experience or a anyone of your friends have faced this kind of situation previously.

Appreciate your help.

Hi All

I have been waiting here from Nov 8th. I am planning to leave to India next week on Nov 24th to attend important event, If VO ask me to come back again to Interview how much times does he give to me. Please update me you view or experience or a anyone of your friends have faced this kind of situation previously.

Appreciate your help. Forgot to specify that I have single entry and I need to go and apply again for visiting visa.

Archived