All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ashiktmz

221G Pink Chennai Tracker

All,

what if happens when our case crosses 1 yr in AAP?what is the validity of 221g pink slip?Say if it is 1 year..what will happen beyond that?our petition will be cancelled?

Hi,

visa interview attended- dec 7th

consulate- hyd

case details- MS in biotech and working in a top US bio company but in marketing (no research work)

common muslim name- no

Passport and i-797 copy was retained by VO. He said he'll send a 221g questionnaire by email containing basic questions like "name" "education" "countries visited" "research publications" which i need to answer and then he will start the processing. My resume was asked as attachment with the questionnaire in email.

I had a similar problem with a similar 221g questionnaire 3 years ago while applying for MS. I wonder how long it will take to resolve :(

My case also ends with 4 and its been pending for more then 10 months..i have a common muslim name, only god knows what is stored for me...

My case is ending with 4. I do not see many cases ending with 4.majority is ending with1, and in my view majority cleared cases are also 1. However anybody here whose case is ending with 4. please write with your circumstance so that we can relate or guess in what case they give cases ending with 4.btw mine was L1 not H1B.

Bro,

Mine is also over 10 months...is there any update on ur case...now i am getting very frustated.....

chill guys.... Just completed 10 months....PP is with the chennai consulate...common muslim name...

I dont think our petetion will be cancelled, it is there process which should have been completed in 8-12 weekswhich is taking 40+ weeks or close to year.

All, what if happens when our case crosses 1 yr in AAP?what is the validity of 221g pink slip?Say if it is 1 year..what will happen beyond that?our petition will be cancelled?

Brothers,

Just got the news that my visa has been issued. Alhamdulillah.......after a long long wait of 10.5 months......

@221g scapegoat...

Did u get any progress in your case, bro my case will enter into 11 months in 2 week... i am just frustated...let me know if u see any progress...

@gcseeker786....

Any updates on ur case brother, i was going through ur post and it seems u applied before me so wantyed to check if you have got ur visa stamped...

Brothers,

Just got the news that my visa has been issued. Alhamdulillah.......after a long long wait of 10.5 months......

Congrats brother...Hope all the pending cases will be processed soon...

Thank you brothers. Yeah definitely i will remember everybody in dua. Just have patience and trust in Allah and everything will be fine. You guys will get your visa soon inshallah. Well, my boss has asked me to show up ASAP. Actually, he wanted me to be in the office this monday, but its very hard to make plans this early. Inshallah I will be there by the end of this month.

Brothers,

congrats..... brother pray for me.your interview date 24/01/12 correct ah or 27th

@mfba89

27th Jan

ok brother. please your contact number send to mail me . aynun444@yahoo.co.in my case is still pending duas for me.

Guys who is waiting here for lonegst time..this will give us some idea about how much avg time it takes for visa..

Mine was

interview Date: 23 Feb 2012 issued 221(g) pink slip, Common Mulim name =Yes

My Interview Date: jan 27th

Issued Pink Slip

Common Muslim Name = Yes

My Interview Date: May 16th 2012

Issued Pink Slip

Common Muslim Name = Yes

My Interview Date: feb 23rd 2012

Issued Pink Slip

Common Muslim Name = Yes

Guys who is waiting here for lonegst time..this will give us some idea about how much avg time it takes for visa.. Mine was interview Date: 23 Feb 2012 issued 221(g) pink slip, Common Mulim name =Yes

Hello Everyone,

Does 221g cases are getting cleared based on the PA date sequence?

say 221gscapegoat PA date was Jan 27.He got his visa stamped in Dec..If so then the next turn wud be for nahid as his PA date was in feb.