221G Pink Chennai Tracker

ashiktmz

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My lawyer says that it will be expensive and lengthy process to file Mandamus in court. so not sure if my employer would go ahead with this. My employer wants me to take another appointment since both my passport and I797 were due to expire soon and we got both of them renewed. Since it's the same job/employer, I wonder if taking a new appointment would affect my ongoing admin process (since 15 months+) negatively? suggestions?

My lawyer says that it will be expensive and lengthy process to file Mandamus in court. so not sure if my employer would go ahead with this. My employer wants me to take another appointment since both my passport and I797 were due to expire soon and we got both of them renewed. Since it's the same job/employer, I wonder if taking a new appointment would affect my ongoing admin process (since 15 months+) negatively? suggestions?

you might again end up with the same 221(g), case number, coz until they are done with your admin process they wont issue you visa... This is what told to me by the attorney I hired and discussed all possible ways to over come this devil 221g his answer was also same "WAIT"...

you might again end up with the same 221(g), case number, coz until they are done with your admin process they wont issue you visa... This is what told to me by the attorney I hired and discussed all possible ways to over come this devil 221g his answer was also same "WAIT"...

Guys any updates ?...Mine is still pending process, crossed 13 months :-)

Any updates guys...I am thinking to go on H4 do you think will that benifit? I saw a post from one person here he appeared for interview for h1 after getting pink slip for h4. Do you all think it will be a correct step if I go on h4 . i dont want to losse an oppurtunity, what if they deny my h4 in that case my h1 and h4 both will be gone.... i am confused, i have been waiting for more than 13 months...

Any updates guys...I am thinking to go on H4 do you think will that benifit? I saw a post from one person here he appeared for interview for h1 after getting pink slip for h4. Do you all think it will be a correct step if I go on h4 . i dont want to losse an oppurtunity, what if they deny my h4 in that case my h1 and h4 both will be gone.... i am confused, i have been waiting for more than 13 months...

I went for H4 after getting pink slip for H1.They asked to wait for H1B pink slip clearance.No new caseid was given for H4 mentioning is the same process.

But I read that some one went for H4 and he was granted.Try your luck.

I went for H4 after getting pink slip for H1.They asked to wait for H1B pink slip clearance.No new caseid was given for H4 mentioning is the same process.

But I read that some one went for H4 and he was granted.Try your luck.

yeah I have also read many posts who got H4 after getting pink slip for H1, but all of them I read were sometime asked for docs, sometime employer check,client check. in my case my client was never been approached neither my employer not any docs asked. My attorney said it could be most probably a back ground check for Muslim name , how could that change is my concern .

Alhamdullillha... My status say SEND PPT, I am in bangalore, where do I need to submit my passport in bangalore? Do I need to courier my passport to Chennai or Do I need to go to VFS bangalore office? where is this office?.

Mabrook Brother. I would suggest that you email chennai admin or call USTravelDocs. Did you try anything or just waited it out ?

Mabrook Brother. I would suggest that you email chennai admin or call USTravelDocs. Did you try anything or just waited it out ?

I just waited and dua with Allah.... interview date was on may-14-2012. I will dua for you and others....you too do tha same...i am sure oneday it will come for you also....

One of my friend returned from US told me that, common muslim with arabic name is the probelm and if you visited gulf countries earlier then it is more problematic....

If a 2 years kid is having Mohammad, mossa, ibrahim etc, then they will detain in airport for 2-3 hours...ONly Allah can change thier mind....

Guys.

Completed 1 year in 221G Pink Slip.Still not even a single updates.Not Sure what they are doing with my PP.

I asked my ppt back...One of my friend received email from embassy saying your ppt is damaged please take this and reapply for new one :-) , I got mine, after doing a little research

Alhamdullillha... My status say SEND PPT, I am in bangalore, where do I need to submit my passport in bangalore? Do I need to courier my passport to Chennai or Do I need to go to VFS bangalore office? where is this office?.

Have u recieved your visa bro...?

Anyone else recieved any type of confirmation...,ine is still pending after 13months and 3 weeks....

Visa Interview Date : May -14-2012.

Docs To Be Submitted: None.

Common Muslim Name: Yes.

result: pink slip

VI Location: Chennai

Working filed: Software

I had attended Visa Interview with general questions like my role, qualification, working location ie client side or company, going to join new organization at US? after this gave pink slip 221g.

In another counter, a indian Lady asked about education details, earlier country visited, old passport details, siblings details. Only passport and I797B form submitted. Finally they have informed me that, process will take 4 to 8 weeks. Still Waiting, 5th week running, status shows pending process.

Now I have applied for visa transfer to another big MNC (Software). If visa get approved I will travel with earlier company otherwise I will travel with this new MNC.

Right now dua to God almighty to clear my visa and all others visa. remember me in dua.

Finally got the passport with visa stamped(11/April/2013). Submitted passport in VFS office Sivaji nagar, bangalore. Need id proof copy while taking passport back from VFS.

It is very frustrating during admin process: done following activities:

1) Read continous quran, special salh, and dua for self and others.

2) donate bulk amount to very meem poor and to mosque

I hope oneday good news will come for you too and will do dua for me. Travelling on month end. Dua for me too. Let me know if you want any info.

Archived