November 21 H1 B Stamping - Toronto, Canada

jayvj

@Jayvi, How was your interview went on? I attended today (11/21) and got the 221G.

Please see my interview details:

V.O:What is your company Name?

ME: nnn Inc

V.O:What they do?

ME: its an IT consulting firm.

V.O:What they actually do?

ME: nnn is an information technology service provider.

V.O:Do you have a Vendor in between?

ME: Yes, I am on EVC model.

V.O: Why do you need a Vendor in between?

ME: Client has only Business relation with Vendor not with my Employer.

V.O: Do you have Client letter, and Vendor letter?

ME: Yes, I gave Client-Vendor letter, and gave it to him.

Thats all, he said he needs some more time and return back my Passport and gave 221G.

Does anyone share, if returning passport and keeping 797 with a 221G green form means?

Thanks for all your inputs.

Can anyone give some inputs, I am a kind of struck here. Since they gave me back my PP, what are the possibilities to travel India or US? Thanks again.

Sorry to hear this.

I am sure, you cannot enter US. I heard that it would take 3-6 weeks to process your query. May be it's worth waiting. Keep looking for more information.

Can anyone give some inputs, I am a kind of struck here. Since they gave me back my PP, what are the possibilities to travel India or US? Thanks again.

Hi Kartek, I cancelled my appointment due to an error on my DS 160 application. I have rescheduled it to December 5th. Hang in there. Is that your ***** or ****** contact info?

@Kumar1984,

Thanks for the reply. Only concern was VO gave back my PP.

Didn't even ask for payslips or W2s or anyother docs.

Just took my 797, and 129 petition. Not understanding what kind of processing they are doing now?

Sure, I will try to wait. Thanks again

Keep us posted Karkek. I plan on leaving Dec. 3rd. If you like we can meet in toronto. you can reach me jayvj26 at Yah dot com.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived