221G White Hyderabad tracker October

sush

I work for world's largest consulting company. Have common name. VO mentioned that I have common name and asked questions - Did I travel to all those countries? I said No. Gave 221g white with case number. Got email after 4 weeks to submit the passport. Waiting for the last 4 weeks for passport with visa stamp. :-0

• 2 months later...

Hi Folks-

I got a white 221(g) on May 14, 2012 without any further docs asked or any questionnaire requested , what do you think are my chances of getting the Visa sooner ? VO Retained my H1 and all original Docs and gave back my passport.

Thanks

Vishal

• 3 months later...

Hi,

I went for H4 stamping in Hyd on 7/13 and my case is under administrative processing. It's starange but true. We are waiting till now and no positive news yet. My daughter is due her 2nd grade school in US and my husband is feeling like hell there in USA. I am not sure how long more it takes.

The problem is my husband didn't submit the W2 for earlier years and tax returns also not submitted. That's what they asked. We submitted everything later whatever asked at VFS

any clues?

Saritha

Archived