14 Months and more waiting

arjunmca

HI VGK, Critical H1B,

Thanks for responding. Have you asked consulate that, what admin process is going on your case. Did you checked your employer that, is he got any call from consualte? Is your Client verifified for Job offer.

Critical H1B: Still how long yr i-797 valid.

You guys still have hope on getting H1b Visa. What do you want me to do.

@arjunmca

As far as I know 221g is valid for just 1 year. Did u speak in DOS. What are they saying. I am waiting from past 10 month and I am told my process is in last stage i.e officers review.

They are saying 221g needs 2 be complete in 1 year. Please make sure about this. Dont know if they are giving me the wrong information.

Hi arjunmca ,

My employer have not yet contacted by consulate/USCIS ...My attorney constantly checking with consulate and tried through local senator also ...But everybody got the same admin processing response ...

During the visa interview, The VO asked about employer's name change ...(In 2010 My company is acquired by one of our comeptitor ) ...My H1B extn is filed after that acquisition ...So my H1B extn 797 have new petiotioner's name ..But job description, job location every thing is same ...

We have submitted all the employer related docs ...My attorney FedExed and faxed more docs to Chennai Consulate about corporate level change transactions ...But still they are not responding ...

For those of you who are on EVC and waiting for more than 3 months since you submitted the documents, I can only say one thing. The Consulate is preparing your rejection letter by 1 month of document submission and not letting us know until after 4-6 months. This is evident by the date in the rejection letter in my case along with a few others in this forum.

Tejas, Forumman,

I have been waiting since 14 months. My interview date is on Sep 9th 2010.

Whenever i contact the consulate they are saying that my case is under admin process.

They are neither approving nor rejecting the visa. What should i do?

I have called DOS. They are asking me to contact the consulate for result.

Please suggest me how to get response on my case.

Tejas, Forumman,

I have been waiting since 14 months. My interview date is on Sep 9th 2010.

Whenever i contact the consulate they are saying that my case is under admin process.

They are neither approving nor rejecting the visa. What should i do?

I have called DOS. They are asking me to contact the consulate for result.

Please suggest me how to get response on my case.

@ Arjunmca

Are you on the FB 221g community, there is a recent post in it by someone about Writ of Mandamus. They have even posted the link, which I may not be able to share here in the forum. U can get in touch with me on my email id in my profile & I can send that link to you. Maybe that can help.

Hi

I am also been waiting for long time now. Nearly 4.5 months. I had got a pink slip and the Delhi consulate said I will get the response in 3-4 weeks. There is no end date and no update other than it is under processing. Even calling DOS does not help.

Is it possible to withdraw this case and apply again from a different consulate? Will it be of any help?

Thanks.

Archived