November Bulletin: Lets track EB Approvals

optimist1975

PD: Sep 2007

RD: 11/02/11

ND: 11/07/11

NSC

So far no FP appointment or EAD/AP Approval.

Are there anyone out there in same boat like me.

How long should we wait before contacting USCIS.

Hi waitingongc,

Have you got FP appointment? Mine applied on Nov 14th and receipt date Nov 17th. Still waiting for FP appointment. Will Nebraska center takes more than one month. I have created Service Request for my case.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I called today again thinking it is 15 days but the guy on the fone gave me a math lesson on how to count 15 days and how the word "After 15 days " matters a lot . So he sayd, we raise a SR on a friday and have to let 15 days pass by and then call after that not on the 15th day. And i dont expect them to give me an answwer on tuesday. They are going to give me a lecture on some 60 day policy .

Why dont they clear all pending cases before moving PDs further. All that the did in 2007 and are doing now is manipulating dates and collecting all the fees and showing revenue for the fiscal year. Whenever they need money they have a trick to advance dates and let all fools send in their cheques.. and enjoy the revenue and let us hang in there like *****(*(*(s .

Merry Christmas . Waiting for a miracle Santa !

Called again today and asked to send email to tsc.ncscfollowup@dhs.gov. It seems they will reply to this by 20 days .. if this doesnt resolve my issue, i can send another emaiil itseems. Not sure how the system can be so sloppy in a co9unty where Customer Service is Key !

Hi All,

My priority date is 25th July(EB2 India) and my PERM got approved in Aug,2007. I am current since Nov.

3rd Nov 2011: Wife's 485 filed

3rd Dec 2011: Wife's finger printing notice received scheduled on 20th Dec, 2011

After finger printing how long it will take for my wife to get the EAD?

My wife received EAD on 27th Dec.

Priority Date: 07/27/2007

Category: EB2 India

Current: November'2011 Bulletin

I-485/I-765/I-131-->

Service Center: Texas

Applied Date: 11/02/2011

Notice Date: 11/06/2011

FP Notice Date: 11/10/2011

FP Date: 12/07/2011.

EAD & AP card production emails: 12/29/2011

EAD Post decision activity emails: 01/03/2012

yet to receive EAD cards in mail.

Do we know how long it takes for I-485 approvals from now on? assuming no RFE :)

Called again today and asked to send email to tsc.ncscfollowup@dhs.gov. It seems they will reply to this by 20 days .. if this doesnt resolve my issue, i can send another emaiil itseems. Not sure how the system can be so sloppy in a co9unty where Customer Service is Key !

Got an email that said "I have file for officer review" and was signed by one of the officers. Can some one tell me what this means ?

PD: October 18, 2007

USCIS received 485 on Nov 3, 2011

Receipt notice received on 11/21/2011

Biometrics scheduled on 12/7/2011

Service Center TX

Received EAD/AP on 01/09/2012.

Waiting for AOS approval.

Two questions:

1) EAD card has "Serves as I-512 Advanced Parole". My I-131 status is still "Initial Review". Do I get another travel document or does this serve as EAD/AP? The information document I received says that this card serves as EAD/AP but just want to make sure.

2) Any idea on how long it takes to get a decision on AOS?

Thank you for your help.

PD: October 18, 2007

USCIS received 485 on Nov 3, 2011

Receipt notice received on 11/21/2011

Biometrics scheduled on 12/7/2011

Service Center TX

Received EAD/AP on 01/09/2012.

Waiting for AOS approval.

Two questions:

1) EAD card has "Serves as I-512 Advanced Parole". My I-131 status is still "Initial Review". Do I get another travel document or does this serve as EAD/AP? The information document I received says that this card serves as EAD/AP but just want to make sure.

2) Any idea on how long it takes to get a decision on AOS?

Thank you for your help.

1. You do not get a seperate travel document. The Combo card is both your EAD and AP.

2. It depends on the Service center. I

Hi All,

Please find my details below.

PD - July 25th, 2007 EB2

Filed 485 for me and my wife - August, 2007. (Nebraska Service Center)

PD current - November 2011.

Got RFE on my 485 - December 8th, 2011. (RFE requested for employment verification letter from my current intended permanent employer)

My lawyer responded to the RFE via FedEx. - December 21st, 2011.

The RFE Response was delivered to USCIS NSC office on - December 22nd, 2011.

Current status - Still waiting for an update

I saw the status of my I-485 case has changed online to "Request for Evidence Sent" on 12/8/2011 when they sent the RFE letter to me. However once the RFE response was sent to USCIS on 12/22/2011, I never saw my online status updated since then nor did I recieve any update via mail. Can anyone please help me understand what I can do in this case to get latest status on my case? Please help.

Hi All,

Please find my details below.

PD - July 25th, 2007 EB2

Filed 485 for me and my wife - August, 2007. (Nebraska Service Center)

PD current - November 2011.

Got RFE on my 485 - December 8th, 2011. (RFE requested for employment verification letter from my current intended permanent employer)

My lawyer responded to the RFE via FedEx. - December 21st, 2011.

The RFE Response was delivered to USCIS NSC office on - December 22nd, 2011.

Current status - Still waiting for an update

I saw the status of my I-485 case has changed online to "Request for Evidence Sent" on 12/8/2011 when they sent the RFE letter to me. However once the RFE response was sent to USCIS on 12/22/2011, I never saw my online status updated since then nor did I recieve any update via mail. Can anyone please help me understand what I can do in this case to get latest status on my case? Please help.

Thanks for the encouragement. I was deliberating if I should ask my attorney to escalate this. But I will wait for another week or 2 and may be start the escalation from Feb first week.

Generally you can have a decision in your hand in 2-3 weeks after this - good luck

I got a us mail yesterday with standard details and said it will take 60 days to get a response and to contact after 60 days with some alphanumeric code. ANy thoughts? Do i still need to go to attorney intervention? o shld I wait for other 2 weeks? has any one faced this?

I got a us mail yesterday with standard details and said it will take 60 days to get a response and to contact after 60 days with some alphanumeric code. ANy thoughts? Do i still need to go to attorney intervention? o shld I wait for other 2 weeks? has any one faced this?

If I were you I would wait three weeks from the date of case being assigned to an officer and then follow up with USCIS through attorney.

Btw, we were in same situation as you, i believe, interfiling to switch eligibility from derivative to primary and got our case assigned to an officer on 12/14 and got magic email on 1/5. Got our cards too yesterday.

Keep your fingers crossed - good news in on the way :)

• 2 weeks later...

PD : 10/02/2007

484/EAD/AP - Recieved Date : 11/04/2011

FP Date : 12/13/2011

We just got approval (showing USCIS onlinse status) for my wife (dependant) that tooo only for EAD. We didn't approval for my EAD and AP and my wife AP.

Has anybody faced the similar situation. Usually do they approve both ( primary & depandant) EAD/AP at the same time or different times?.

Archived