My case update

Priority Date : EB2 - OCT 05 2007

Current as of Nov 2011

Filed on Nov 4 2011 (received Date)

Reciept Notice date Nov 8 2011

Finger Printing Scheduled Notice Date Nov 11 2011

Finger Printing Scheduled Dec 1 2011

Finger Printing Done Nov 25 2011

I did a early walkin as its a work holiday for me and the guard at the buidling entrance did asked me if i have a appointment and i said yes but he did not checked the appointment letter. I went to finger printing office and filled out a form and then handed over to the officer and the officer did not liked me coming early and asked me what is the reason for early walkin and i said i have a meeting on that day, though she did not liked my answer she did accepted my application. There is no one in the finger printing office when i went there at 10:30 AM. FYI... I am in Cleveland OH. The women officer is not a friendly person. Anyways my finger printing is done.

Hello everyone,

Notice is sent to both the applicant and attorney office.

you should get notice in 10 days from date of receipt. Look for the copy of cheque - it will hv your 485 receipt# in the back image.

PD: Aug 2007 - EB2

485 filed on Dec 5 (TSC)

waiting for receipt notice.

Can someone please confirm if the receipt notice is mailed to the applicant's home address or attorney's firm address and usually how long it takes?

PD - August 13 2007

EB2.

Called on 12/9/11 and raised a ticket. Got escalated to level 2 and she helped resolve the issue (i will explain below). But I dont see any LUD change in my online portfolio . SHould I see one? The associate was very helpful and said she has raised a request and the other folks who process 485s will look into it right away.

Actual Issue - My 485 was filed as a derivative with my wife as primary under EB3 (PD Nov 2006). My 140 was filed a month later in august and it had the same A# as in my 485. I assumed it was linked as EB2 but was not apparently. On friday , the lady said she has linked my derivative 485 to my EB2 140 and I shld be able to get my GC soon. but fingers crossed !!

Should I see a last update date change after my call onf riday ? Or shld I wait, if so when will it happen ?

dates keep progressing to 2009 and me and poeple like me still waiting with older PDs...

PD - August 13 2007

EB2.

Called on 12/9/11 and raised a ticket. Got escalated to level 2 and she helped resolve the issue (i will explain below). But I dont see any LUD change in my online portfolio . SHould I see one? The associate was very helpful and said she has raised a request and the other folks who process 485s will look into it right away.

Actual Issue - My 485 was filed as a derivative with my wife as primary under EB3 (PD Nov 2006). My 140 was filed a month later in august and it had the same A# as in my 485. I assumed it was linked as EB2 but was not apparently. On friday , the lady said she has linked my derivative 485 to my EB2 140 and I shld be able to get my GC soon. but fingers crossed !!

Should I see a last update date change after my call onf riday ? Or shld I wait, if so when will it happen ?

dates keep progressing to 2009 and me and poeple like me still waiting with older PDs...

@indoamru

I am in same situation as yours - we also sent an official request to switch the eligibility via an attorney on 10/10/2011 and followed up with an SR on 11/17 - still no results. Unfortunately, the level 2 officer I was connected to was not very helpful. He refused to provide any information and just asked me to wait. So we are waiting!! :) let me know if you hear anything on your case.

PD: Sep 23rd 2007

485 Filed on Nov 10th 2011

Got FP notice for Dec16th 2011

I got the finger printing done on Dec 14th before schedule.

phew!! now the real fun starts.

friend, can you do FP/biometrics thing before the appointment date. I thought it has to be done on the appointment date and said time. just curious. kindly reply, if possible. thanks.

friend, can you do FP/biometrics thing before the appointment date. I thought it has to be done on the appointment date and said time. just curious. kindly reply, if possible. thanks.

You can try, and just go there. If they aren't too busy, they often accept walk-ins. But no guarantee.

@indoamru

I am in same situation as yours - we also sent an official request to switch the eligibility via an attorney on 10/10/2011 and followed up with an SR on 11/17 - still no results. Unfortunately, the level 2 officer I was connected to was not very helpful. He refused to provide any information and just asked me to wait. So we are waiting!! :) let me know if you hear anything on your case.

I called today again thinking it is 15 days but the guy on the fone gave me a math lesson on how to count 15 days and how the word "After 15 days " matters a lot . So he sayd, we raise a SR on a friday and have to let 15 days pass by and then call after that not on the 15th day. And i dont expect them to give me an answwer on tuesday. They are going to give me a lecture on some 60 day policy .

Why dont they clear all pending cases before moving PDs further. All that the did in 2007 and are doing now is manipulating dates and collecting all the fees and showing revenue for the fiscal year. Whenever they need money they have a trick to advance dates and let all fools send in their cheques.. and enjoy the revenue and let us hang in there like *****(*(*(s .

Merry Christmas . Waiting for a miracle Santa !

Archived