H1b Visa extension stamping in ottawa and got 221g white slip on Nov 1st

jessica

Hi All,

This morning I had an interview at US consulate in Ottawa, I had all the documents I work on EVC model, I am in US from 5 years and got my I-140 approval as well.... I got a 221G without the request for any further documents...

VO: Who is your Employer?

Me: XYZ

VO:Who is your Client?

Me: ABC

VO:What is your job title?

Me:Software developer

VO:Is their any vendor ?

Me: Yes

VO:How long are you in this field?

Me:10 years

He did not look into any of my documents, he just said me to give all the documents that i have and gave me a 221g white slip ticked for further review, he kept my 1797 and gave back my passport and said we will contact you once we have reviewed, I asked how soon can i expect and the VO replied as we will get back in couple of days ...... I have letter from all the three layers and the vendor and client letter mentions tht my Employer has the right to hire or fire me and supervises me........

What can I expect.... Any response on this is highly appreciated

hi jessica,

it's usual stuff....just wait for 1 or 2 week u will get it...it's

normal processing they are taking for all EVC model....

take care

udhay

Hi All,

This morning I had an interview at US consulate in Ottawa, I had all the documents I work on EVC model, I am in US from 5 years and got my I-140 approval as well.... I got a 221G without the request for any further documents...

VO: Who is your Employer?

Me: XYZ

VO:Who is your Client?

Me: ABC

VO:What is your job title?

Me:Software developer

VO:Is their any vendor ?

Me: Yes

VO:How long are you in this field?

Me:10 years

He did not look into any of my documents, he just said me to give all the documents that i have and gave me a 221g white slip ticked for further review, he kept my 1797 and gave back my passport and said we will contact you once we have reviewed, I asked how soon can i expect and the VO replied as we will get back in couple of days ...... I have letter from all the three layers and the vendor and client letter mentions tht my Employer has the right to hire or fire me and supervises me........

What can I expect.... Any response on this is highly appreciated

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived