Ha stamping @ ottawa on nov 28

desi_guy123

@desi_guy: The problem is, what if it gets delayed and if we had to go back to our country directly from there,, i am thinking of worst cases,, everything should be fine,,, but if its atleast in US,, friends can help taking care of our stuffs,, rather than get stuck there in CA,, i would say,, flying would be better,, its an hour flight from NJ and its $300 - $400 round trip!

@Kmas2...

My friend and I are planning to drive. Either our car or enterprise car....I hope at least one of us gets the stamping done. I'm guessing if we struck in Canada we might need a car to get the stuff from outside....

I dont think it would be a very big problem to get the car back. someone who got the visa stamped can take canada visiting visa and get it back..

Hi,

I have my appointment on the 28th too. I am driving to ottawa, but not my car, taking a rental car. Just in case if something happens, I can leave the car at the rental car location as all the us rentals have offices in ottawa. They might charge you extra but still hope for the best. Let me know if I can be of any help.

@desi_guy123

where r u starting from...I checked with enterprise and they said that we can't drop the car in canada...

I'm starting from princeton. As for the Car, they can't do much other than charging couple of hundreds extra. You can mail me at my chericough at yhoo. Where are you starting from? I already have a hotel reservation in proximitiy to Embassy.

Archived