2011 September & October 221g blue hyderabad Updates

rasheed1011

My case is visible on site again with the below message

"Your case is currently undergoing processing. Please continue to check this website for updates on the status of your case. Any new information received will be posted to the website."

Hi rasheed1011,

you might get the passport in 1 or 2 days. For me happen same thing, was showing "Please submit your passport thru VFS" after submitting the passport up 10-12 days, suddenly the status changed to "Your case is currently undergoing processing. Please continue to check this website for updates on the status of your case. Any new information received will be posted to the website" and i got the visa next day.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@221GMAY18

sorry to hear abour your case. Mine is something similar to your case.But I didn't receive any 221g on interview date but VO acknowledged my visa is approved and VO retained my I-797,I-129,LCA,Client letters,paystubs and told me expected to receive our PP's within 2-3 days. But we haven't received our passports since 09/30/2011. But on 10/18/2011 I received an email from US consulate that case went into admin processing with case# upon enquiring about my passport status with VFS

Interview date :- 09/30/2011

Place:- Hyderabad

visa type:-h1b & H4

business model :- evc

221g:- N/A but received an email from US consulate that case went into admin processing with case# upon enquiring about my passport status with VFS

PP delivery: - not received

expected PP delivery:- 10/07/2011

Could pls send me your contact# to my email nbendi et (zmail replace 'z' with 'g'

Thanks

winter21

Today i got my passport back without visa. :( :(

This was my 2nd Visa Interview after first one was refused with 221g Yellow

1st Visa Interview:

Interview Date : May 18th 2011

Hyderabad Consulate

221 G Yellow

EVC Model

Standard Refusal Letter: June 15 2011

2st Visa Interview:

Interview Date : Sept 29th 2011

Hyderabad Consulate

EVC Model

221 G Blue - Administrative Processing . Passport , Client Letter and Letter to USCIS kept with Visa Officer. He mentioned that he has to verify whether my employer has informed USCIS about the Vendor in between

Passport Received Without Visa: Dec 1 2011

I think my case will be refused as before. Not sure what to do now.......

I have been working from India for the same client for last 6 months and not sure how long the client will wait

I went to pick up my passport today and saw lot of people coming to pick up the passport and most of them got the visa but i think its all about luck :( :( :(

Was your refusal because you could not prove:

1. Employer-Employee relationship ? [many fake stories still couldn't prove it]

2. Client Letter just saying possible extensions ?

@nbendi- sent email with my cell#

@dream16 - Not sure why was it rejected. I showed VO all the documents to prove E-E relationship like status reports, my employer visiting client office receipts and email conversations etc. He was kind of satisfied but the only question he had was about the Letter to USCIS didnt mention the vendors name....he asked my did my employer inform USCIS that i have a vendor in between which he did because i applied my H1 only with Vendor docs as i got my client letter very late.

Client letter clearly mentioned the start date and end date which for another 2 yrs so i think client letter might not be the reason for refusal.

Not sure what to do next .. :( :(

My employer doesnt want to file for H1 again as VO might again give 221g so kind of confused what to do

hmm that's a very sad situation.

So you do mention an interesting thing here about showing receipts of your employer visiting client site..i wonder how you were able to do that [if it's the other way round: when in evc world, emp basically sleeps and makes money on u & hardly even knows the client name].

Strange, your letter to USCIS did not mention vendor name? Then how did you get your h1b approved ?

Or are you saying that VO now is asking that they want your company to send a letter saying: that these are the list of vendors we work with ?

Please clarify so that i can help you and get you back in US asap.

@dream16:

they were actually my employers visitor passes kind of issued every week wen he visited my client place.... my employer kinda comes under the category who takes care of his employees a bit more than others :)

Its not mandatory to mention Vendors name in Letter To USCIS so not having vendor name in Letter To USCIS doesnt make your H1 B petition invalid or a reason to reject ... VO just wanted to know whether my employer has informed USCIS that i have a vendor in between my employer and client....

@ Dream16 - In your post dated Dec 13th under this same topic as a response to 221gmay18 - You said " 2. Client Letter just saying possible extensions ? "

Please can you explain the problem you see with the client letter. I understand the Employer-employee challenges you refer to in your first point there. But don't follow the 2nd point too well.

Thanks ahead.

Mine is Chennai blue 221g, Waiting for almost 4 months..

Only update I got is "Under Review" or "Administrative processing"..

Is there any maximum limit for this wait? I saw a person waiting for about 7 months in previous posts..

Can any body please tell me what can I do? I need some result from the consulate..

thanks

Pammu

its EC, in house project.. nearing 4 months since I submitted all the documents..

but I have read cases in this forum of EC model being rejected as well.. really don't know wt to do and don't understand this INA 221g..

but hey I don't want to discourage any one.. as they say each one's case is different..

only thing now am expecting is some result from them so that at least I can plan for next.

thanks

Pammu

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

I have been waiting for approx 4.5 months now. This afternoon I got an email from VFS asking for the End client invite letter, itinerary of services and contract between my company and the customer. Planning to submit that as soon as I can. I just hope this will come to end soon. Brief details abt my case:

Visa Type: H1B first time stamping

Model: EC

221g type: Blue with no documents asked and AAP checked.

Interview date: 25th Aug 2011

Email Received date: 9th Jan 2012.

Havent yet got the approval.

Anyone has an idea how long they will take after the submission of the documents?

Hoping for the best.

Diwakar

@diwakard

Were you given any questionnaire to answer after your interview? or this is the first time they asked to submit documents. Check your EAC# on USCIS website and verify if your petition is under "post decision" if your petition is send back to USCIS for review the status would show "post Decision".

@diwakard

Were you given any questionnaire to answer after your interview? or this is the first time they asked to submit documents. Check your EAC# on USCIS website and verify if your petition is under "post decision" if your petition is send back to USCIS for review the status would show "post Decision".

@nycwork I was not given any questionnaire after my interview. This is the first time in 4.5 months that they have contacted me. I checked the USCIS website for the EAC#, its at the Post Decision Activity. But its been at that since the day my petition got approved in July last year.

I had also called DOS 2 weeks back, and they had replied to me saying that my case is still pending with the Hyderabad Consulate. Not sure about whats going on. Planning to submit the documents as soon as I can.

Any ideas on how long it might take after submission of docs?

guys,

any update?

@pammu and @diwakard..

do you knowguys why you were given 221g ..is your employer under any checklist ? is it Desi ?

your reply will be helpful

thanks

I was given 221g because the VO was not convinced how my company would control my work at client site(Employer-Employee memo). Yes my employer is a desi

Archived