2011 September & October 221g blue hyderabad Updates

rasheed1011

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys,

I was going through the 221g blue form and just now realized that there is a note on the bottom of the 221g blue form which states " Please see the back of this sheet for additional requirements". It states that all H1B/H4 must submit the following documents

• Copy of 797
  • I129
  • LCA

I didn't submit those documents (LCA, I129 and 797) 797 copy was submitted but not looking into this form but referring to the email which was sent by Consulate to support the questions asked.

Did you guys submit the documents which are listed on the back of the 221g form?

@ nycwork

I don't think, that is the case.

The VO took mine lca, I129 and 797 copy. She told me she has everything she needs and will send me an email if she needs anything else.

That said, they sent me an email one month after the interview to submit my resume, invitation letter, experience letters and client letter.

Guys,

I was going through the 221g blue form and just now realized that there is a note on the bottom of the 221g blue form which states " Please see the back of this sheet for additional requirements". It states that all H1B/H4 must submit the following documents

• Copy of 797
  • I129
  • LCA

I didn't submit those documents (LCA, I129 and 797) 797 copy was submitted but not looking into this form but referring to the email which was sent by Consulate to support the questions asked.

Did you guys submit the documents which are listed on the back of the 221g form?

@nycwork Good point. Thanks for bringing it to my notice

Even I didnt submit any documents mentioned at the back of the form. During my interview, VO retained 797 and a few documents that were stapled with it by the screening officer. But I did not pay much attention to it then. I have asked my Employer's attorney to advise on it.

Can anyone else advise on this too?

FYI, I got a 221g Blue form on 25th Aug 2011 at the Hyderabad Consulate. There were no documents marked at the front page. Just AAP ticked

Any comments would surely be appreciated guys

Diwakar

@ALL

OK, The VO didn't even see my LCA or I129 just i797. Just asked me to reply to the questions to the email which he sent during the course of the interview. The Passport was retained by the VO and 221g Blue was handed over with the AAP checked in the second paragraph.

I will check with VFS to determine if everyone who got 221g blue and nothing checked on the form should submit their LCA, 797 and i129 by default.

@Waleedo

Congrats Bro.. have a safe and happy journey. Thankfully it was relatively quicker processing when compared to other poor candidates(stuck for months). Thank God for the favor :)

All,

I have submitted my passport today morning. I called UP DOS yesterday, the lady asked me to submit my passport and mentioned it is still under admin processing...... not sure whats happening.... hoping for positive response from consulate.

@Waleedo/@rasheed1011

Cong's for getting positive feedback from US consulate,hyderabad.

I had h1b visa renewal interview at hyderabad consulate on oct 3rd. I got a blue slip and my h1b visa petition is under admin processing. I didn't receive any updates from US consulate hyderabad from last 30 days. Is't right time to make a call to DOS in my case to check the my visa petition status? could please send me the DOS contact number.

Archived