Got My H1- B stamp in OTTAWA CANADA

suman_mca

Hi Suman,

Congrats on your approval. Hope you will receive your passport soon. Can you do me a small favor? I am going to the Ottawa consulate in November ending. I am in EVC model. Can you send me the format of Client and Vendor letters required by Ottawa consulate, so that I can take the letters in that format form Client and vendor? Thanks in advance.

my address is koolazra36. It is at ******** mail

Thanks.

@sav1233: When did you submit your passport for stamping.What did the officer say . How many business days does it take

@savs1233: Please Update here immediately when you see way biill number or any status for your case. We will be waiting for it

@suman_mca, I submitted my PP on Nov 1st. Officer said it will take 2-3 business days. Sure will update you guys when I see some status. How about you? When did your VISA got approved and what officer said?

Regards,

@suman_mca, I submitted my PP on Nov 1st. Officer said it will take 2-3 business days. Sure will update you guys when I see some status. How about you? When did your VISA got approved and what officer said?

Regards,

@savs1233: My visa got Approved on 31 st october 2011 , the same day i attended for the interview.He told PIMS is not available for new Petition . It will take 3 business days

@savs1233: My visa got Approved on 31 st october 2011 , the same day i attended for the interview.He told PIMS is not available for new Petition . It will take 3 business days

@suman_mca,

I got my passport. I collected at DHL. I got an email from Loomis-express saying that they have my passport to pickup. but USVISA-info is not updated yet.

So Please keep checking your emails.

Good luck.

Regards,

For all the People who are requesting for the Client Letter Format. I have printer the same thing on the Client Letter Head

CLIENT LETTER FORMAT

Month Date, 2011

Embassy of the United States

OTTAWA, CANADA.

Re: H-1B Visa Extension for Mr.FirstName LastName

Dear Sir or Madam:

Mr. FirstName LastName, Employed by XXX LLC (employer Name), has been providing services to our organization, XXX(client NAME), since month(XXX) YEAR (YYYY) for our own Product ABC.

This letter is being provided to verify our anticipated need for XXX(your name) services for a period of approximately three years. Note that this statement is not to be construed as a guarantee, contract or promise, expressed or implied, for any purpose. Also note that Mr. XXX(your name) provides us services through XXX(vendor name) an approved vendor for XXX(client name).

Further, we hereby confirm that XXX(your name) is not our employee. We do not control XXX( your name) promotion/demotion or his salary.

Mr. XXX(your name) is assigned to consult on the client product name as a Programmer Analyst performing the follow­ing and other professional responsibilities as assigned:

The job responsibilities in brief include

• Analyze, design, develop, and test the Product for.
  • Determining approaches which will improve the User Interface, Performance and Integrity.
  • Participate/contribute in system requirements, functional interface and design reviews.
  • Support the end users using product in various stations across North America and Europe.

Finally XXX Employer name retains complete control and supervision of XXX(your name) who works onsite at XXX(client name). to provide services as contracted. Payment of wage and other benefits to Mr. XXX(your name) is the entire responsibility of XXX(employer name). XXX(client name) has no authority to assign contracted employees to different work locations or employers.

Sincerely,

Manager name

Manager phone

Manager email ID

@suman_mca,

Congrats..Can I have your Clinet and Vendor letter formats, I am planning to go to Toranto in Nov end.

email: ksmkb1616@******.com

For all the People who are requesting for the Client Letter Format. I have printer the same thing on the Client Letter Head

CLIENT LETTER FORMAT

Month Date, 2011

Embassy of the United States

OTTAWA, CANADA.

Re: H-1B Visa Extension for Mr.FirstName LastName

Dear Sir or Madam:

Mr. FirstName LastName, Employed by XXX LLC (employer Name), has been providing services to our organization, XXX(client NAME), since month(XXX) YEAR (YYYY) for our own Product ABC.

This letter is being provided to verify our anticipated need for XXX(your name) services for a period of approximately three years. Note that this statement is not to be construed as a guarantee, contract or promise, expressed or implied, for any purpose. Also note that Mr. XXX(your name) provides us services through XXX(vendor name) an approved vendor for XXX(client name).

Further, we hereby confirm that XXX(your name) is not our employee. We do not control XXX( your name) promotion/demotion or his salary.

Mr. XXX(your name) is assigned to consult on the client product name as a Programmer Analyst performing the follow­ing and other professional responsibilities as assigned:

The job responsibilities in brief include

• Analyze, design, develop, and test the Product for.
  • Determining approaches which will improve the User Interface, Performance and Integrity.
  • Participate/contribute in system requirements, functional interface and design reviews.
  • Support the end users using product in various stations across North America and Europe.

Finally XXX Employer name retains complete control and supervision of XXX(your name) who works onsite at XXX(client name). to provide services as contracted. Payment of wage and other benefits to Mr. XXX(your name) is the entire responsibility of XXX(employer name). XXX(client name) has no authority to assign contracted employees to different work locations or employers.

Sincerely,

Manager name

Manager phone

Manager email ID

Hello Suman , So you have already one H1 B stamped or its your first stamping ? Please suggest , i came to US on H4 but now i am working and have H1 b is it fine if i do my stamping from canada ?

@sweetu246: I have done one H1 -B Stamping from india. But i did not Complete exact 3years . I Have completed 2 years 8 months . I think you have to go to Home country. Please take advice from other people who are much aware

@suman_mca,

I got my passport. I collected at DHL. I got an email from Loomis-express saying that they have my passport to pickup. but USVISA-info is not updated yet.

So Please keep checking your emails.

Good luck.

Regards,

@savs1233: I collected my passport yesterday in the afternoon with visa stamp in it.So People looking for PIMS verification (ottawa canada)It would take only 3 business days. The 1 Business day would be started after the day of the interview.

Suman, I have visa interview on 11/8/2011 in Vancouver...... I dont have I 797A with me, but have I 797C..... what documents did they ask you?.... Is it fine to attend interview with I 797C original?....

Did they ask your LCA during the interview?....and Tax Return documents?

Thanks,

Sam

Suman, I have visa interview on 11/8/2011 in Vancouver...... I dont have I 797A with me, but have I 797C..... what documents did they ask you?.... Is it fine to attend interview with I 797C original?....

Did they ask your LCA during the interview?....and Tax Return documents?

Thanks,

Sam

@samra:

They asked my 1-797 A . I dont know about - I-797-C .No they did not ask my LCA or any TaX Documents.I think we must carry them for safe side

My situation is as follows and will appreciate a response.

I am a medical doctor. Finished residency on J1 visa. Got the waiver, and now got the H1B. Previously had a Masters degree from the US. Currently in the US to start the job with a clinic. I want the first time H1B stamping. Can it be done in Canada? I have a one year multiple entry visa to Canada. I am an Indian citizen.

Most of the blogs talk about going to home country for first time H1B stamping. Please advise.

Archived