Got My H1- B stamp in OTTAWA CANADA

suman_mca

Hi Guys,

I attended h1-b visa interview at 9:00 AM today. The visa office said you qualify for the visa But PIMS are not verified it takes 3 business days . He gave me form "how can i retrieve way bill information and passport". Iam on EVC model. questions that are asked are

1)who is your employer,

2) who is vendor

3) who is end client

4) show letter from end client, employer and vendor.

5) what do you do at the client side

and than he said you qualify for visa . But there is no update in Pims it may take 3 business days to get your passport . Thats all i have . Iam in usa from past 2.8 years .I have done my masters from india.

Thanks,

Hi Guys,

I attended h1-b visa interview at 9:00 AM today. The visa office said you qualify for the visa But PIMS are not verified it takes 3 business days . He gave me form "how can i retrieve way bill information and passport". Iam on EVC model. questions that are asked are

1)who is your employer,

2) who is vendor

3) who is end client

4) show letter from end client, employer and vendor.

5) what do you do at the client side

and than he said you qualify for visa . But there is no update in Pims it may take 3 business days to get your passport . Thats all i have . Iam in usa from past 2.8 years .I have done my masters from india.

Thanks,

No worries. I think you are good it just 2/3 days wait time. If you would like to share hotel for accommodation contact me asr.visa@******.com. I am also in same boat.

Congrats Suman!! Do we need to send any email to embassy for them to update PIMS. My H1 is filed and approved last year.

I am thinking PIMS delay is for newly approved H1s. Please give some suggestions on it.

If some one doesn't have client letter, would that be okay there? how the things are going in Ottawa, any specific counter/VO, u suggest or avoid.

Best hotel to book around. Please suggest, am planning to fly on 6th nov.

Thanks! Appreciate ur help. Keep ur celebrations up..

Congrats Suman!! Do we need to send any email to embassy for them to update PIMS. My H1 is filed and approved last year.

I am thinking PIMS delay is for newly approved H1s. Please give some suggestions on it.

If some one doesn't have client letter, would that be okay there? how the things are going in Ottawa, any specific counter/VO, u suggest or avoid.

Best hotel to book around. Please suggest, am planning to fly on 6th nov.

Thanks! Appreciate ur help. Keep ur celebrations up..

Hi Shyam,

I think for PIMS we cannot do any thing . client Letter is must of you are working in EVC that is mandatory and also letter from vendor and employer .The Best Hotel to stay .I stayed in Voyaguers Guest House which is just behind the greyhound station.It is 78$ per night

Hi Suman,

Congratualations!!!!!!!!

Can you please let me know your previous status before moving to H1B.

Here is my background info.

Came to USA in 2007 on F1 visa.

Completed MS.

Worked on OPT for 15 months.

Changed to H1B Visa

Changed Employer

Need to go for H1B visa stamping.

As most of the people are recommending to go Home Country, Just want to know your background details.

what is your suggestion to go Canada for visa stamping in my case. I really appreciate your help.

Suman,

I have also attened the interview on Oct 31. Did you get the passport yet ? I am still waiting for that.

And do you know hotw to get the waybill number. I dont see anyting in the site yet.

Thanks,

@venk_7

I did not get my passport and visa officer said there is no PIMS So he said you will get passport withh in 3 business days . He gave me one slip how can i track my passport in the us-visa info website in the Applicant summary . Do you have PIMS verified ?Please communicate after you see the DHL way bill number

Hi Suman,

Congratualations!!!!!!!!

Can you please let me know your previous status before moving to H1B.

Here is my background info.

Came to USA in 2007 on F1 visa.

Completed MS.

Worked on OPT for 15 months.

Changed to H1B Visa

Changed Employer

Need to go for H1B visa stamping.

As most of the people are recommending to go Home Country, Just want to know your background details.

what is your suggestion to go Canada for visa stamping in my case. I really appreciate your help.

Here is my Back ground,

I came to USA on H1-B visa in feb 2009 and did my masters in India.

I also Changed my Employer and Iam working with the new employer from past 1 year

My New Petition Is also approved from the new Employer

I cannot Suggest any thing .Iam not in that stage.

Archived