White slip - 221G -OCT 31st - Ottawa conuslate

ashwingannamraju

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Everybody,

Today I have attended Visa interview @ Ottawa Consulate.And they said need to do further review and given 221g white slip.

Finally , the VO collected all supporting docs(Client Letter, Vendor Letter and Employer Letter , Wage reports).

What are the possibilities to get visa approval after given 221g white slip?

When can i expect my passport back?

Please post your reply if anybody had face similar issue? If yes, when did you got your passports back? (with Approval or with out approvals)

Thanks in advance

-hypbi

I am in a same ditto situation. I attended on 8th Nov. got 221g white. where r u staying? we can share accommodation. rsvp to : ghanshyamd at gxxx com.

Friends,

I got my VISA approved the next day. I went there and returned my PP for the VISA. waiting to pickup at DHL now.

I got email saying that I need to return to embassy. However, they have not provided information if visa is approved or denied. I am travelling and currently in india. could you please share your info?

My

Guys, I received an email from the consulate this tuesday asking to come back to the embassy for further processing. The VO gave my document & passport back saying that my employer doesnt control my work at the client site & he has to send my h1 petition back to uscis for further review. My sincere suggestion to everyone - PLS DO NOT COME TO OTTAWA WIHTOUT A CLIENT LETTER - This consulate is no different than any other indian consulated when it comes to 221g processing for cases filed wihtout client letters.

Hello All,

I received the following email from embassy.....

In order to continue processing your US visa application, we need you to return to the Embassy Monday to Thursday between 2:00-3:00pm (except on US and Canadian holidays).

Please print this e-mail and present it to the guards in order to be admitted into the building.

please let me know if anyone else received it earlier?

@Rockerz - Please let me know the outcome of this. I also received the same email. However I am not in canada now can cannot go back this week.

I got the exact same email. However, I am unable to attend as I am outside of canada.

Please let us know what was communicated to you when you went to embassy.

Hello All,

In order to continue processing your US visa application, we need you to return to the Embassy Monday to Thursday between 2:00-3:00pm (except on US and Canadian holidays).

Please print this e-mail and present it to the guards in order to be admitted into the building.

Hi All,

I had attended the interview on Nov 1 st and i got 221g and details are mentioned in my previous posts and on thursday i got an email from Embassy to drop my passports back but since friday was a holiday i couldnt do that , I dropped the passport on Monday and got the details from VO officer as how to track the delivery and finally on tuesday Nov 8th around 7 pm i got the email from loomis saying my passport has arrived and the next day morning only it was updated in the us-visa info site. I picked my passport on Nov 9th morning.

So if you have all the letters from all the layers and have received 221g then it would take maximum of 10 days to get an update. So dont worry, most of them in the hotel in which I stayed also had the same issue but everybody got cleared by 10 days but all of them had the letters.......

All the best guys........

Hi All,

I went to Interview on NoV 8th. I went to VO(Chinese guy) he asked me to wait for some time as they have to review my docuemnt and he said he will call me back. After an hour or so he called me back and he was asking what is your position, who is your client and paraller he was writing something on 221g white. He asked me what all layer documents you have . I have submitted him the fllowing doucments

1) Client Letter

2) Implementer

3) Vendor

4) Forgot to give my employer letter

5) Paystubs(past 4 months)

6) W2 and tax return form

At last he gave me 221g white form.

But didn't here anything till now, folks please let me know if any one had face the same situation. Thanks

Hello All,

Hello All,

I went to the embassy today. I was interviewed for 1 hour again and was asked all the questions about employer employee relationship and finally he was not convinced and revoked my H1.

I had all the letters from layers and also client letter.

Hello All,

I went to the embassy today. I was interviewed for 1 hour again and was asked all the questions about employer employee relationship and finally he was not convinced and revoked my H1.

I had all the letters from layers and also client letter.

Rockerz... could you send me email with your details or chat ID so that I can get in touch with you. My email is in my display name.

I went for stamping on same day and I got the same EXACT email. However I could not go to the embassy as I went to india in emergency. I am planning to take a visitor visa to canada. Please send your contact details as I will be waiting to get in touch with you.

What is your next plan? Did he offer you transit visa to go via US?

guys they called my manager today morning. Dont know wht decission they will take.

Just request ur managers to tell ur employers name.

if they ask ur manager abt ur employer make sure ur manager knows who ur employer and company name....

my manager didnt know who my employer is .. that might be a concern

Hi mpspsm.

Wat ur status ? do u have any update from consulate ?please reply me.

Hi Ashug/All,

I got the mail from embassy asking me to return on monday. below is the content of mail. Please let me know if anyone have got the same mail or any one face the same situation.

Thank you

Ottawa FPU

US Embassy Ottawa

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Hello All,

Any body knows which from which email id they send email to client?

Archived