White slip - 221G -OCT 31st - Ottawa conuslate

ashwingannamraju

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@sav1233 Congrats ..... I had a question did anyone from consulate contact your employer or vendor..... did u get the call from the consulate the next day of your interview itself. Your response is highly appreciated

@chiru24...As far as I know no one contacted my vendor or client. But the documents I have submitted were like letters from all the vendors, letter from client, contract agreement between vendors and my company. And also all my pay slips. I asked VO that if you need more documents, he said no.

Hi @sav123 - COngratss buddy - Its really encouraging for the other white form cases - I received a white form too on Monday 31st October@8 AM - Am still waiting on the email from consulate.

WHen did you give your interview on Monday & when did you receive the email?

Hi @AshuG, I have attended the interview on Monday @8AM and I got the approval notice Tuesday @8AM. So I went there and handed over my passport. But Don't worry I do not see any denials here. Only thing is they are taking time.

Let me know if you have more questions. I would be happy to answer you.

@sav123 - Can you tell me what is the process when you go for the second time? Did you have to attend for another interview wid da same guy? Or Did you just drop your PP?

@AshuG, It's pretty much the same process. They give you the token initially by taking your PP, white form and Email(Approval) print. Wait for your number and he just returns your documents if he would have taken anything from you and explain the process how to pick up the PP at DHL.

Thanks@sav123,

I received an email from the consulate today asking me to submit my client letter especially asking my client to directly reply to their email.

SInce I work for a Financial firm my client said they cant provide the letter.

I responded back to the consulate saying that per back policy they cant provide a letter & provide all the possible evidence that proves that I'm working at the client site.

I even responded to his email from my client email account.

Not sure if anybody has encountered similar situation, I'm again waiting for them to respond back to my email.

Pls let me know if anyone has any suggestions?

Thanks,

Ashu

@sav123 - Can you tell me what is the process when you go for the second time? Did you have to attend for another interview wid da same guy? Or Did you just drop your PP?

Ash

AshuG, I guess your interview was done on Mon, 8 AM. Did you received any email till now? And may be you can check with your respective client n Vendor (if they received any calls)? Mine was done almost same time and still waiting.

Thanks

Thanks@sav123,

I received an email from the consulate today asking me to submit my client letter especially asking my client to directly reply to their email.

SInce I work for a Financial firm my client said they cant provide the letter.

I responded back to the consulate saying that per back policy they cant provide a letter & provide all the possible evidence that proves that I'm working at the client site.

I even responded to his email from my client email account.

Not sure if anybody has encountered similar situation, I'm again waiting for them to respond back to my email.

Pls let me know if anyone has any suggestions?

Thanks,

Ashu

@AshuG, I am in the same situation not having client letter(financial client),

Could u tell me what docs u provided for all the possible evidence that proves that ur working at the client site?

To substitute client letter, I am taking email print out from Manager reply to my client letter request email, the reply states that their policy doesn't allow to give client letter instead contacting vendor to give PO and vendor letter, (which I got it, and PO has client symbol on it). This email has manager signature too.

And other related docs to thisI am taking with me are,

1.Timesheets 2. My profile info 3. Regular meeting printouts 4.Accomplishments and Status report. 5.Client Badge and photos.

Please reply back to this soon, I have interview on 8th Nov.

Appreciate ur help and all the best. You will get visa for definite by end of this week, ;)

Hi @dgshyam

I' did the same thing, I responded back to the consulate email with an explanation about why the client cannot provide a letter.

ALogn with that I attached my timesheets, client emails, the Statement Of Work for my position at the client place which is signed by both client & the vendor.

As I said earlier I'm still working remotely for my client remotely form ottawa so I replied to his email directly from my Client email account.

Not sure what else can I show to prove that I'm working at the client site.

Pls keep me posted about your status?

ALso you can pick up my personal emailid directly from the profile. Thanks.

Guys,

I got my passport. I collected at DHL. I got email from Loomis-express saying that they have my passport to pickup. but USVISA-info is not updated yet.

So Please keep checking your emails.

Good luck.

Regards,

@Sav1233

First of all Congrats buddy on getting you VISA.

Could you let us know how long did it take for you to get the DHL loomis-express email once you got the email from the consulate?

Cheers

Hi Everybody,

Today I have attended Visa interview @ Ottawa Consulate.And they said need to do further review and given 221g white slip.

Finally , the VO collected all supporting docs(Client Letter, Vendor Letter and Employer Letter , Wage reports).

What are the possibilities to get visa approval after given 221g white slip?

When can i expect my passport back?

Please post your reply if anybody had face similar issue? If yes, when did you got your passports back? (with Approval or with out approvals)

Thanks in advance

-hypbi

Hi Everybody,

Today I have attended Visa interview @ Ottawa Consulate.And they said need to do further review and given 221g white slip.

Finally , the VO collected all supporting docs(Client Letter, Vendor Letter and Employer Letter , Wage reports).

What are the possibilities to get visa approval after given 221g white slip?

When can i expect my passport back?

Please post your reply if anybody had face similar issue? If yes, when did you got your passports back? (with Approval or with out approvals)

Thanks in advance

-hypbi

I had a similar experience as yours. I attended on 7th Nov, received client verification call today. Don't know what is going to happen next.

Hello All,

I received the following email from embassy.....

In order to continue processing your US visa application, we need you to return to the Embassy Monday to Thursday between 2:00-3:00pm (except on US and Canadian holidays).

Please print this e-mail and present it to the guards in order to be admitted into the building.

please let me know if anyone else received it earlier?

Archived