ALL People going to Vancouver for First Time H1 Stamping for next 1 1/2 Month please FILL in the Details..so That we can share the Information

itsmeraj001

My Friend who attended for H1b Visa stamping in Vancouver, Canada on November 22nd got her stamping done successfully and got back to Virginia by Nov 25th.

E-V-C Model .

First time F1 - H1.

Just got two questions

1. Masters in which university. What are the courses.

2. Client and Client Location.

Visa got approved.

Thanks for the forum. Its really helpful.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone,

who ever going to vancouver in next 2 months lets use this topic as base and lets use this for consolidated discussions and questions and sharing the experience that way we dont miss anyone /any question....and it will more helpfull for next ones planning for vancouver...

I have mine on Jan 26th ...

Let me know if anyone have aorund that time we can plan together ...

Any questions please welcome......

Thanks

Itsmeraj001, Can you tell me where you stayed while you were in Vancouver for the interview? Did you stay at Days inn?

Thanks,

K

No we stayed at different Motel which little far than Days INN. i think Days INN near Consulate is a better choice..it is like 2 blocks away from the consulate office with 0.1 mile and 2-3 minutes walk

Hi Everyone,

who ever going to vancouver in next 2 months lets use this topic as base and lets use this for consolidated discussions and questions and sharing the experience that way we dont miss anyone /any question....and it will more helpfull for next ones planning for vancouver...

I have mine on Jan 26th ...

Let me know if anyone have aorund that time we can plan together ...

Any questions please welcome......

Thanks

I have the interview on jan-26

• 1 month later...

Am not sure if your employer would no if the PIMS Database is updated or not...But the thing which am sure about is you cannot Get the status if your case was updated in PIMS untill you goto Consulate for your VISA Interview...

AS Far As I Know...It seems like people going for stamping with in 2 months or 3 months from your H1B Petition Approval Date...PIMS would most likely not updated with that Case..do some more research on this...

This is SCARY.Who defines if the PIMS update has been done or nOT ? The KANSAS city BOYS ? (meaning the KCC consulate people) or what's the criteria?

I just got my h1b transferred some days back and going for stamping now.

What immediate steps i can take to accurately VERify THAT this PIMS THING IS UPDATED And not a reason for me to be STUCK LATER !!!

HELP !

Archived