ALL People going to Vancouver for First Time H1 Stamping for next 1 1/2 Month please FILL in the Details..so That we can share the Information

itsmeraj001

Hi ALL,

I have an appointment for Dec 7th in Vancouver. Please every one share there Case Details here in this Blog

1) Work Model(EC/EVC/FTE):

2) H1 Amendment if changed the Client(Yes/NO):

3) Client Letter(Yes/No)

4) Contract Documents(Employer-Vendor, Vendor - Client)(Yes/No):

5) Appointment Date:

Please guys update who ever is going to vacouver..Also update if your friends or relatives who are going to Vancouver...it will be very helpfull for all of us...

--

Thank You

Hi all,

I'm planning to attend Vancouver on Dec 12 to 16th week can you please help me like itsmeeraj001 did u see the dates were opened while you are booking the date on Dec 7th ...this will be really help full and please let me know like is their any way like how many days before dates open for Canada Vacouver ...repley appreciated for the reply .....!

Hi all,

I'm planning to attend Vancouver on Dec 12 to 16th week can you please help me like itsmeeraj001 did u see the dates were opened while you are booking the date on Dec 7th ...this will be really help full and please let me know like is their any way like how many days before dates open for Canada Vacouver ...repley appreciated for the reply .....!

As of now the dates available in Vancouver are from Dec 8th Through all the Working Weekdays till Feb End...

Hi all,

There is nothing it will Open before a week or so..right now it shows Slots till Feb end 2012

Hi All,

I had apppintment on Nov 30. Please let me know if any one is travelling from Seattle during Nov28 or 29.

Hi Suimma,

am planning for stamping in Vancouver for stamping..can we talk on Google chat or on phone so that we can discuss about chances different scenarios and find thing which we might not about..please drop me an email..you can find my email on my profile..i appreciate your response in advance..

• 2 weeks later...

Hi ,

I am also planning to go to vancouver for my first time stamping F1->H1.

Could you please tell me if i can book my appointment before even taking the visa to canada??

and what is the link to book the appointment and the visiting visa to canada?

when do we need to update the PIMS before going for the interview??

please share all your experiences...i want to book the slot some time december if available or in january.

let me know if anyone is planning around that time so that we can plan together.

thanks alot

Hello Guys,

My friend is planning to go to Vancouver on Nov 22. Anyone having interview on the same day.

First time F1 to H1. EVC Model. any similar experiences and replies are appreciated.

Here is the summary of people going to Vancouver for H1B Stamping

Kris --> Nov 25th

Kirannumb--> Nov 28th

Suimma --> Nov 30th

itsmeraj001 -- > Dec 7th

Vancouver00235 --> Dec14th

Guys please update your Visa Experience once you are done with it..Thank you all for your help.

Hi All,

I had apppintment on Nov 30. Please let me know if any one is travelling from Seattle during Nov28 or 29.

Hi Suimma,

I have appointment on Nov 28. I will be traveling from Portland / Seattle on Nov 27th. My email ID is listed in my profile, email me so that we can plan further.

Thanks!!!

HI ALL,

I Shcedlued My APpointment on Jan 10 in Vancover. Is anyone travelleing on that time to vancover for stmaping. My H1B info is not updtaed in PIMS. Can any one help me how can i update My PIMS Info in Vancover Embassy to avoid any further delays during Visa Interview Time. Apprecite your Help.

HI ALL,

I Shcedlued My APpointment on Jan 10 in Vancover. Is anyone travelleing on that time to vancover for stmaping. My H1B info is not updtaed in PIMS. Can any one help me how can i update My PIMS Info in Vancover Embassy to avoid any further delays during Visa Interview Time. Apprecite your Help.

Hi Suri,

How did you know that your PIMS Was not updated....as far as know you cannot get any information about PIMS untill you go to Consulate for an Interview.

@ itsmeraj001

My Employer told me that He didn't Send any Extra Copy of Documets to USICS Whne he Filed My H1 Petion. And he told me that My petition info might not be there in PIMS. SO i am trying to See is there anyway that we can check Vancover Emabssy to see if PIMS info is updated or not.So that we can avoid furhter Delays dirung VIsa time.If any one have any idea can you pls share that info.you can reach me setti287 with ********* extension

Hello Guys,

My friend is planning to go to Vancouver on Nov 22. Anyone having interview on the same day.

First time F1 to H1. EVC Model. any similar experiences and replies are appreciated.

Hey,

Do you have an update on your friend's interview. It will be really helpful for us. I have appointment on Nov 29th @Vancouver

Thanks a lot for your info!

@ itsmeraj001

My Employer told me that He didn't Send any Extra Copy of Documets to USICS Whne he Filed My H1 Petion. And he told me that My petition info might not be there in PIMS. SO i am trying to See is there anyway that we can check Vancover Emabssy to see if PIMS info is updated or not.So that we can avoid furhter Delays dirung VIsa time.If any one have any idea can you pls share that info.you can reach me setti287 with ********* extension

Am not sure if your employer would no if the PIMS Database is updated or not...But the thing which am sure about is you cannot Get the status if your case was updated in PIMS untill you goto Consulate for your VISA Interview...

AS Far As I Know...It seems like people going for stamping with in 2 months or 3 months from your H1B Petition Approval Date...PIMS would most likely not updated with that Case..do some more research on this...

Hey itsmeraj i booked my date on dec 7th im working on EVC model and my client is not giving the client letter..what should I do...could you please suggest?

Let your client put that in the email...That they cannot provide the Client Letter..Take a print out of that email..I Think thats the only choice you have...Or Change The Client who gives you letter which is not practically possible in 2 weeks... :)

Archived