H1B Regular Processing (Vermont Centre) Aug/Sep/Oct

vk4246

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/processingTimesDisplay.do

As of September 30th, they have been processing the application filed on July 17th. That's approx 2.5 months (inclusive final decision time and updating the status).

They have not updated the dates since september 30th,2011. So no clue on how much time it takes, until someone posts when they applied and when they got approved.

It would be helpful, if anyone can post in their applied date (specifically July,Aug, Sept) and when the application got approved.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, My details are below.

Receipt Date: Sept 14th 2011

Center: VSC

Processing: Regular

M getting bit frustrated.. its been 4 months now and still the Status is in Initial Review.

Any comment?

I am on the same boat. My receipt date is Sep, 9th. Please follow

At the moment USCIS is processing 3rd week of August..On an average it seems it is taking 140 days..

Hi All,

My employer applied for H1B extension in regular process for me.

Here are my details:

Receipt Date: Sep 26 2011.

Regular H1B extension at Vermont center.

Status - Initial Review (as on Jan 15 2012)

Did anyone get the approval whose application was received in the month of Sep'11.

Also, I've booked the tickets to travel to India for my wedding. Can anyone pls let me know if I can travel while the case is pending with USCIS. If not, I want to convert the case to premium and just wanted to know how long it will take to approve the case in premium mode for Vermont center.

Thanks,

Kumar K

Hi All,

My employer applied for H1B extension in regular process for me.

Here are my details:

Receipt Date: Sep 26 2011.

Regular H1B extension at Vermont center.

Status - Initial Review (as on Jan 15 2012)

Did anyone get the approval whose application was received in the month of Sep'11.

Also, I've booked the tickets to travel to India for my wedding. Can anyone pls let me know if I can travel while the case is pending with USCIS. If not, I want to convert the case to premium and just wanted to know how long it will take to approve the case in premium mode for Vermont center.

Thanks,

Kumar K

My Receipt is Aug 30th still initial review... thinking of converting to Premium after Jan 25th if i dont see approval before that date.... how many days left for your marriage date??? follow updates regularly and make a wise decision...

@ salvin

snapback.pngGC_aspirant, on 17 January 2012 - 08:52 PM, said:

@ Kumark

I received email from USCIS an hour back my petition is approved.

Details are below- Receipt Date- Sep 2nd 2011

1st Term Regular extension at vermont.

Status- Approved

Hi, Could you please share the Actual Date of Approval shown on USCIS.

Approved and mailed the approved petition on Jan 13th but i received automated email from USCIS on Jan 17th @ 5.45 PM EST.

Hi rr2012

Thanks for the post. When did you receive the email that your h1b has been approved?

I believe your category is different from mine as my application is an extension after 6 yrs based on I140.

Congratulations and thanks for the post.

My receipt date is Sep 9 2011 (extension of H1B/H4 after 6 yrs on I140) at VSC.

Will keep you guys posted when I receive any updates on my application.

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Any body got approval this week...my receipt date : 27th Sep

Status still: Initial Review.

what you guys suggest, do you think I can convert to Premium process now.

What is the latest date that got approval/decision taken, based on that I am thinking to wait or convert.

guys...plz help me in this...

Archived