USCIS mail on my 221g yellow

Ksr_0810

Hi All,

Last year 2010 Oct, I attended visa interview for my h1b and received 221g yellow. Later it was sent to USCIS for revoke by US consulate hyd. But today I received mail from USICS as below....

" Your Case Status: Post Decision Activity

On October 20, 2011, we shipped this approved or re-affirmed case to the Department of State for visa processing. For more information, please contact them directly.

For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations. "

Now what does it means?. Anybody received such mail from USCIS. Will I have to face another visa interview?. How long it take from now roughly?.

Regards

KSR

Hi KSR,

One of my friend had a similar situation ... he was given visa directly.. coz DOS was requested to issue him a visa directly... i dont know exactly what happened.. coz i just heard and found it to be a wired case...but when you had a similar situation now i think.. they are even doing this....

looks like a good sign... all the best... also can i have your contact info...

thanks

RT18

Archived