H1B Administrative processing since 8 months and now applying for H4 visa

dsg

Hi,

I am currently on H1B visa, got married in march 2011. I went to India in November 2010, went for stamping, got a 221g administrative processing but got it cleared and I came back to US in may 2011.

My husband was also on H1B, came to India in october 2010, attended the visa interview for H1B and was given a 221g administrative processing which is still under admin processing. As its been more than 8 months now..I am planning to get him on a H4 visa. As I just came back, I am waiting to get atleast 3 pay stubs so that he can go for his H4 visa stamping.

He is planning to go in July 3rd week. We also asked his employer to revoke the previous H1B as many forums said that is necessary to go for H4 stamping while H1 case is pending.

With this kind of situation can anyone tell if it could be a problem for him to get his H4 stamped?What can be the possible questions about his previous employment and all that he might be asked? I am eagerly waiting for him to come and join me here. Any help in this issue is highly appreciated.

Thanks

Archived