tracking all 221G ottawa candiates from oct 17th

isk007

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi

I had got a 221g Admin processing under TAL on Nov 1st. Yesterday, I dropped of my passport at the embassy after the embassy sent me an email. I have been asked to collect my passport today @3 from the embassy itself

Hi.. Did your client receive any call from the embassy. Were you interviewed again? Please let us know what they are asking especially in TAL cases.

Hi rockerz

I got the mail from embassy today as you got. Please let me know your contact no so that I can talk to you.

In order to continue processing your US visa application, we need you to return to the Embassy Monday to Thursday between 2:00-3:00pm (except on US and Canadian holidays).

Please print this e-mail and present it to the guards in order to be admitted into the building.

Thank you

Ottawa FPU

US Embassy Ottawa

Hi rockerz

I got the mail from embassy today as you got. Please let me know your contact no so that I can talk to you.

In order to continue processing your US visa application, we need you to return to the Embassy Monday to Thursday between 2:00-3:00pm (except on US and Canadian holidays).

Please print this e-mail and present it to the guards in order to be admitted into the building.

Thank you

Ottawa FPU

US Embassy Ottawa

ravi.........give me your email address i will send you my contact number

Hi rockerz

Thank you

Ottawa FPU

US Embassy Ottawa

@ Ravi. Did you hand in the pp yet?

Any updates for anyone who got 221g blue in the last week of October/1st week of November? (My wife(for H1) and I (for F1 renewal) got 221g blue on 31st Oct 2011. We still haven't heard from the Ottawa US consulate.

Hey,

Do you mind if I reach out to you via e-mail? My email address is sufiyan_junaid at h**ma*l dot com

All,

I got the approval on November 25th. I got 221g blue slip and needed further administrative processing. My interview was Oct 11th. It looks like it takes about 6 weeks at most to get cleared, but again tat could be not true for some cases. But in my view, 4-6 weeks is when you will hear back. Don't worry, eventually you will get it, just matter of time.

So machos111, this means keep on paying 70$/day in motel for 42 days = 3000$ approx + food = 1500$ approx + endless phone bills (thanks to tensions, stress, drama) = 400$: so looks like a desi should keep a saving of 5-6000$ before thinking of going to Canada to get a shiney piece of paper: the stamp :(

All,

I got the approval on November 25th. I got 221g blue slip and needed further administrative processing. My interview was Oct 11th. It looks like it takes about 6 weeks at most to get cleared, but again tat could be not true for some cases. But in my view, 4-6 weeks is when you will hear back. Don't worry, eventually you will get it, just matter of time.

congrats and thanks for the update.

Hi, Yesterday I got Approval e-mail from consulate and asking to submit my passport. I got 221G blue form on 15th Nov and today I went to US embassy to submit my passport, they let me follow the same procedure as if I'm giving the interview for the first time and the same Chinese American called me by my name and said: Welcome back Mr. *****, we appreciate and thanks all your patient while you were waiting for the approval and took my passport and told me to stop by Embassy tomorrow @ 3:00pm to check if my passport is ready and I don't have to go to DHL, considering I was waiting for few weeks. He also gave a small slip with time written on it such that security can let me in.

Guys don't worry....soon you will also get that magic email from embassy!!!

All,

Can I reach out to you via e-mail? Mine is sufiyan_junaid@h**mail dot com..

Archived