tracking all 221G ottawa candiates from oct 17th

isk007

Its going to be 1 work week for those who appeared for interview on Oct 24th. Any good news yet? It seems like isk2007 case is not common.

It would be nice if the rest of the people who appeared for interview on 17th or that week, could update if they had received approvals yet. Thats the 2 week time frame!

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi All,

They called my employer itseems, but they called 6am PST so he didn't pickup the

call and then he called back to check any info needed. They said no problem we

got the info. I appeared on 24th October 9am interview. Any updates please post it...

Thanks and Regards

Udhay

Its going to be 1 work week for those who appeared for interview on Oct 24th. Any good news yet? It seems like isk2007 case is not common.

It would be nice if the rest of the people who appeared for interview on 17th or that week, could update if they had received approvals yet. Thats the 2 week time frame!

One more guy got it in one week (forumfan09). He posted it in another post. Interview on Oct 24th and confirmation email on Oct 28th.

@Aakanksha

Quick question for you. How do you know that it'll be 1 week for those who appeared on the 24th? I appeared on the 25th. Would it be the same for me? I just want to get a general idea of how long it might take..

There are 2 guys on this forum who got it in one week both of them appeared for interview on 24th. It could be same for you. I wish every one should get it in one week. But each case is different and there are guys who are still waiting for more than one week.

hi friends,

Today morning i got mail from consulate to drop my passport, they said everything is done.

but ur passport needs to be validated can get letter from indian embassy. Because

my passport renewed in singapore. So i went there they are asking for one week...

Any how one headache is done....lets wait and see ....

thanks and regards

Udhay

hi friends,

Today morning i got mail from consulate to drop my passport, they said everything is done.

but ur passport needs to be validated can get letter from indian embassy. Because

my passport renewed in singapore. So i went there they are asking for one week...

Any how one headache is done....lets wait and see ....

thanks and regards

Udhay

Hi,

Would you be able to share the email address from which you received the email?

Also, what profession you are in? The reason I ask is that there seems to be a trend to people receiving approvals within 4-5 days but in my case it is gettign close to 2 weeks. My background is in research and I am hoping the dealy is attributed to that. It would be nice to know.

Thanks,

Aakanksha

@Ravi4176, congrats on getting the approval.

Also, what profession you are in? The reason I ask is that there seems to be a trend to people receiving approvals within 4-5 days but in my case it is getting close to 2 weeks and no response yet. My background is in research and I believe the delay is attributed to that. It would be nice to know, so if could please reply.

Thanks,

Aakanksha

@saif

I did not imply that the processing time is going to be be one week, I meant it has been one week since the day of interview.

I have not received any response yet and I had appeared on Oct 24th as well.

Got ya. I appeared on the 25th and have not heard from them since. I will update you guys as soon as I hear from them. Anybody else got any updates yet?

Hi Aakanksha,

i got mail from OTTAWAF@ s t a t e. g o v. I work as software consultant....

Take care

Udhay

Hi,

Also, what profession you are in? The reason I ask is that there seems to be a trend to people receiving approvals within 4-5 days but in my case it is gettign close to 2 weeks. My background is in research and I am hoping the dealy is attributed to that. It would be nice to know.

Thanks,

Aakanksha

Hi Friends

Finally I got approval email from embassy. It seems if you can have your client send the letter with contact number then there is little surety that you will get approval.

I received email at 10 am.. and saw it at 10:45 am. Consulate ppl only work till 11am and they are closed tomorrow so I will need to wait until Monday to drop my passport.

-

Hi Friends

Finally I got approval email from embassy. It seems if you can have your client send the letter with contact number then there is little surety that you will get approval.

I received email at 10 am.. and saw it at 10:45 am. Consulate ppl only work till 11am and they are closed tomorrow so I will need to wait until Monday to drop my passport.

Hi Friends

@kannykanny1

IN which web site have you seen that embassy would be closed for Tommorow?Please inform us too

@kannykanny1

Can you please send me the format of Client Letter which you have submitted to VO. My Email id is jagadishv08@g***.com

I would really appreciate if you could help me with this.

@Sai

The client letter is not relevant to me. I think you should request the many others who have submitted such thing. I was never asked for one, I had to submit the letter from employer describing my position.

The EVC model was unfamiliar to me until this forum. I am a full time employee and work only for my firm, not in a consulting capacity.

Archived