new law against h1b visa stamping

Riyama

So who told this to your friend his friends -> uncle's --> brothers-> daughter who is an ex employee of USCIS :)) ....Jus kidding .....

dude you are on Murhty.com the biggest immigration forum .......just think if there was any reality to this you would see it here on the home page ......your friend needs counseling if he thinks law will be passed to control the visa officers rights .....(I wish I turn out totally wrong on this) :)

Anybody heard about that some law that during visa stamping they cant reject the h1b visa...something like that actually I heard that from one of my friend and he told that from next month there will be no problem...is it true??

There is no such law. But yes H1B can get rejected at the time of stamping, current scenario in India, where people are getting 221g - admin processing wait. If you are lucky enough the case can get solved anywhere from 2weeks till 2 months. If not, the case is sent back to USCIS for revocation / reaffirmation..

I heard that depending on recent activity on visa stamping..USCIS are going to give new guidelines to US consulate in India or outside US that their responsibility is only to verify the documents whether these cases are genuine or not they cant question back to USCIS why they have approved h1b for this case or that and they cant cancel their h1b visa as once USCIS has approved the h1b visa......my friend heard this from his employer & employers attorney...

PLEASE FRIENDS ASK YOUR EMPLOYERS IF THEY HAVE HEARD ANYTHING LIKE THAT???

I heard that depending on recent activity on visa stamping..USCIS are going to give new guidelines to US consulate in India or outside US that their responsibility is only to verify the documents whether these cases are genuine or not they cant question back to USCIS why they have approved h1b for this case or that and they cant cancel their h1b visa as once USCIS has approved the h1b visa......my friend heard this from his employer & employers attorney...

PLEASE FRIENDS ASK YOUR EMPLOYERS IF THEY HAVE HEARD ANYTHING LIKE THAT???

I have not heard anything of this sort from my attorney as of now. If this thing does happen, it would be really a great relief to all of us stranded with 221g. But from what I understand, I dont think this rule will ever come in existence, coz most of the research I have done on 221g, clearly states that - whether or not to grant the visa is in the hands of the VO at the Consular post.

Archived