Hins1982

Hi,

I got a call from Hyd Consulate on Sept 30th and asked below questions:

1. Who supervise your daily work

2. How do you communicate your employer as you are working at client location

3. Who provides you infrastructure for your work

4. Manager name

5. Who has the authority to fire you

Before ending the call, I asked for timeline when they would get back to me, but she didn't give any information about the timeline.

My case details:

Interview Date: Sept 9th 2011

Slip: 221g Yellow, marked all petitioner docs

Doc Submitted at VFS: Sept 9th 2011

Call from Consulate: Sept 30th 2011, asked employer-employee questions

Working Model: E-V-C

Is there anyone who received a call and waiting for the status?

Thanks in advance!

Hi... Hins1982

Even I got a call from US consulate from Hyderabad actually they called me Twice with the set of same questions what they asked you.

My case details:

Interview Date: June 10th 2011

Slip: 221g Yellow, marked all petitioner docs, tax returns, pay stubs, bank statements

Doc Submitted at VFS: June 30th 2011

Working Model: E-V-C

1st Call from Consulate: Aug 1st 2011, asked employer-employee questions(Was surprised to get call from consulate she was just noting down what ever i answered)

2nd call From consulate : Aug 18th 2011 asked me pretty much same set of questions when they asked me first time.

when i asked her i got call a few weeks back with the same set of questions she replied shez not aware of any and i will make a note here. same as usual she replies to question doesn't know when my case gets resolved.

since then no update from them.

Hi all,

I attend for my H1B stamping on May 23rd, 2011. VO asked me to show the Updated I129(Recently moved to different client) which i have not applied when i change my client location. So VO given me the 221G yellow form. I applied it and i submitted all the required documents on June 19th, 2011

I got an email from HYDFPU@state.gov on Oct 10th, 2011 by asking my updated contact number(i have changed my number as i moved to Bangalore). the mail was saying that they called on my old number. I replied back to that email with with my new contact number.

My worry is that this mail came from Fraud Prevention Unit(FPU). Are there any one who gone through this kind of situation.

Please Help me.. Thanks in advance.

My visa was denied. They said they are sending the case back to USCIS for revoke.

The reason was they said u had many layers and please apply H1 thru client directly.

Questions were

Which client

Who employer

wat work

Who manages the work

How will you co-ordinate between client and Employer.

Who provides laptop for work?

Then asked me to wait for 20 mins and then called my name and gave my passport back.

I am stuck now :(

Same case with 2 more guys today

I just mail from VFS saying that my Visa is Refused and they are recommending my case to USCIS to Revoke.

the reason they mentioned was my doesnt have complete control of me because i am working offsite from my empolyer, what ever products i am developing is used by client only it is not benefiting to my emplyer.

i am confused now, till now i am working remotely to my client.

Does anyone know that if i can still work for my client? and what are my options?

can i transfer my H1 to another employer with the same client?

anyone pls advise

@ Adil .

Dont loose your hopes !! Just be positive always , its not just you but we all are sailing in the same boat . I am seriously frustrated and stuck since an year ... So its same with every one !!!

Try to find an employer who has direct clients instead of vendor in between , I know that not a piece of cake walk ..but still keep trying once again !! You never know this time !!!

Good luck ..

Vidhya !!

@ All,

I am also in the same situation as everyone here... I have a EC model, no vendor in between, still stuck here with this 221g & case being sent back to USCIS.

Vidhya you mentioned you are waiting since a year. can you please provide details if yours was an extension or fresh H1 ? Was ur case sent back to USCIS & time frames - like ur interview date, case sent back date, consulate & also whc service center for USCIS..

Thanks,

Tejal.

@Tejalks

I have a EC model as yours.I am plannign to take interview in India but not sure how interview would look like for E-C model.I have my Employer office in same city as my Client.We have whole team working at Client location as well as Employer's location.I just finished my OPT.

Can you please share your interview questions?

Thanks!

Chetan

Hins1982,Anand

any updates ?

vipplamf,

did the consular office reached you on your new number?

Hi,

I got call from US Consulate, they did ask me lot of questions. all the questions are on your work and relation between the client and your employer. they are basically concentrating on who and how controls your work and the relation between your employer and the client.

Thanks

@Tejalks

I have a EC model as yours.I am plannign to take interview in India but not sure how interview would look like for E-C model.I have my Employer office in same city as my Client.We have whole team working at Client location as well as Employer's location.I just finished my OPT.

Can you please share your interview questions?

Thanks!

Chetan

The questions were a bit weird.. Here it is :

VO - who is ur employer & is it ur H1B visa

Me- Answered

VO - Did you work the entire 2010

Me- Yes

Vo- Do you have W2

Me- Yes & gave it to him as he requested to see it

Vo- do u have a letter from your employer whc they need to give us

Me- gave him dat

Vo- Why is the salary here mentioned per hour & why not per annum

Me- This is the letter for the consulate ( I didnt know how dat would matter as my LCA has it mentioned per hour)

Vo- How many hours do u work

Me- 40 hr/ wk

Vo- Does ur employer own a hospital

Me - No

Vo- so u work at client

Me- Yes

Vo- Where did u work

Me- Answered

Vo- Where do u live, who do u live with, how did u meet ur roomies, are they from ur field, how did u know about this aptment ( I felt all of this were just silly questions, not related to my work wat so ever).. While he was asking this, He already had the green paper in his hand.. So I was sure he is gonna hand me a 221g..

I just mail from VFS saying that my Visa is Refused and they are recommending my case to USCIS to Revoke.

the reason they mentioned was my doesnt have complete control of me because i am working offsite from my empolyer, what ever products i am developing is used by client only it is not benefiting to my emplyer.

i am confused now, till now i am working remotely to my client.

Does anyone know that if i can still work for my client? and what are my options?

can i transfer my H1 to another employer with the same client?

anyone pls advise

Can you please provide your contact details, my email parvathtarun at ******

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived