All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
srinathchowdary

Stamping in Vancouver

Hi Srinath,

I'm also planning to attend VISA interview in Vancouver, but I'm planning in NOV 3rd week. It would be really great if you could share your experience after the interview.

Thx

Hi Guyz,

To go to canada first u need visitor visa which cost 75$ for time entry and 150$ for multiple entry.after u got visitor visa then u need to fill form 160 and pay 150$ through nvars site and register a date for appointment in canada

Regards,

Srinath

I have appointment on 13th october and travelling from sfo.

Srinath, i dont see your contact information.Can you email me with urs.

Hi,

Any one is going for stamping in next week.LEt me know since i am going for stamping on oct 13th.

how many days is it taking to pick the passport

Regards,

Srikanth

Hey Srinath,

I have mine on Oct'26th in Vancouver, Canada. Please don't forget to update your experience there :)

oh great ! waititng for the passport meaning visa got stamped/approved ....good to hear.

yep,...we will wait to hear from you...

latha when did you book appointment for october

Hi Guyz,

Who ever book visa date in vancouver should be careful about PIMS.Otherwise it is going to take from days to weeks or months to receive Passport.I have done with my visa interview last week thursday and i havent recived any update about my passport.They said PIMS verification needed on the interview day. I am eagerly waiting for passports till i am in vancouver

Hi Guyz,

Who ever book visa date in vancouver should be careful about PIMS.Otherwise it is going to take from days to weeks or months to receive Passport.I have done with my visa interview last week thursday and i havent recived any update about my passport.They said PIMS verification needed on the interview day. I am eagerly waiting for passports till i am in vancouver

Hi Srinath,

I have read from some blogs that I797 has to be sent to PIMS in advance before visa appointment. Do you know more details about it....?

Hi Srinath - Can you write in detail regarding your stamping experience in vancouver.

H1B - is this via consulting firm? or direct employment?

Do you have US Degree?

Is this a renewal or first time?

What questions did they ask during the interview?

What documents did u take? Any additional documents?

Where did u stay?

Hi Srinath,

Would you please share your visa interview questions, and were there any people attended during that period.

Were you on EVC model ..?

Really appreciated your response and any heads up that need to be aware of planning h1 renewal at vancouver.

Thx