H1 B- Green 221g- New Delhi Tracker

tejalks

@Tejal,

Till date my case is with USCIS in “Post Decision Activity” status. They never asked any addition documents and never contacted to my employer.

My Priority date is March 2011 and I filed green card with current employer in EB2 category with Consular Processing. My I-140 filed in October 2011 and it shows “Initial Review” status till date. Now as I see EB2 is moving so fast, so hoping that in April, my PD will become current. Still now my I-140 is pending, and visa is not stamped yet. what is my chances to get green card. What steps should I take to make it fruitful. Can I ask my employer for make my I-140 as premium?

Hey,

I am unaware about this process. I would suggest you to re post this with a different title & see what responses you get. Sorry dont have knowledge on this one.

@Tejal,

Till date my case is with USCIS in “Post Decision Activity” status. They never asked any addition documents and never contacted to my employer.

My Priority date is March 2011 and I filed green card with current employer in EB2 category with Consular Processing. My I-140 filed in October 2011 and it shows “Initial Review” status till date. Now as I see EB2 is moving so fast, so hoping that in April, my PD will become current. Still now my I-140 is pending, and visa is not stamped yet. what is my chances to get green card. What steps should I take to make it fruitful. Can I ask my employer for make my I-140 as premium?

----

@ aashish

I have couple of questions.,

one have to file I140 in consular processing?

your I140 is with which service center. As you mentioned Ocober so it should be anytime I believe.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All,

Case: F1 to H1 and EVC Model

Interview Date: 29 December 2011 @ New Delhi Consulate

Received a green slip requesting following docs:

1. LCA, I797 Approval Notice, application sent at the time of filing the petition.

2. Employer's last two years Fed tax returns.

3. My last two years Fed Tax returns (which i did not have, as i have been working just for one year)

Submitted all the docs and the passport (not sure i did it right or wrong by submitting passport) on December 30, 2011. Have not heard anything back from the consulate yet.

The client and the immigration attorney had sent an email to the consulate requesting the Visa but no luck. I have Apt lease on myself i.e. USD 1066/Month and few other bills, not sure shall i keep paying the bills for the services i am not using and not even sure i would ever use it again or not.

Please share you thoughts and i wish all the people who are suffering.

Thanks

• 1 month later...

Hi All,

I am in a similar situation right now.

My case particulars:

Model: EVC

Consulate: New Delhi

Date of interview: 3 Jan 2012

Got 221(g) Green

Date of Doc submission: 5 Jan 2012

Since then i was in constant touch with the vendor and the client in terms of their interaction with the the KSS.

Today I got the dreaded email from the VFS stating:

As per the US Embassy your case has been returned to the Kentucky Consular Center in the United States. You may contact the USCIS office for further information. Please consider this case closed at their office.

Looking at email is itself heart breaking but now I have to contemplate the next steps.

I will of course call up my employer to see what should we do.

Interestingly a similar case had happened with another employee at my firm, his case was re-affirmed by the USCIS, but he didn't want to go back anymore as 6 months had already passed.

The thing is that my VISA will expire in Jan 2013, so I am very much concerned about that.

Also what really ticks me off is that the VO during the interview didn't ask of any documents from me, not one piece of paper supporting my petition. As soon as he came to know mine is an EVC model, he handed me the God forsaken Green slip. There is a blanket policy of handing out 221(g)s thats for sure. Unless you come across a VO in particularly good mood.

It seems like this entire process is designed to destroy the dreams and aspirations of unfortunate individuals like us. I hope someone rectifies this brutal process sooner than later.

Anyways, thats my experience, any suggestions, advice or words of encouragement will sure be appreciated.

Good Luck to us All.

Kanzer.

Archived