221g pink september 2011 tracker

siddas

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Illusion

Congrats on your visa stamping. Could you please explain me your case?

Interview date?

model?

questions?

221g?

Passport?

I along with my attended visa interview at hyderabad on 09/30/2011.I interviewed for 10minutes. The VO acknowledged my visa is approved but kept my I-797,I-129 petition,LCA,paystubs,client letters for verification and promised to return my passports by 3-5 business days. Its already 14 business days or 24 days ever since my visa is approved. I was neither given any 221g white/pink/blue/green nor told any admin processing. Infact the VO told me if he wants any addl. documents he is going to email me.

I have already written an email to VFS and VFS responded to me saying, they are going to forward the email to the VO @US consulate and once they get the response from them and they are going to reply me Then I received an email from Visa office within US consulate, my case straight away into admin processing and the VO issued me a case#.

In the first instance I was never issued any 221g but VO acknowledged my visa is approved however he wants to verify and he kept my I-797,I-129,LCA,paystubs,client letters .

Iam in 7th year of H1b and half a way stage in my GC process with I-140 approval notice.

Interview date: Sep 30,2011

Place:-Hyderabad

Common Muslim name:- N/A

model:-EVC

Company : Desi

Company size:- < 50

221 gSlip : N/A

visa status :- h1b

h1b expiry date:-08/01/2013

result:-visa approved

Expected passport recieved date : 10th oct,2011

Actual paspport recieved date: still not recieved

Since I am not issued any kind of 221g form, what kind of verification its going to be and y VO is taking such more time to stamp my passports. Is there a possibility of VO reviewing the decision already taken or what are the chances of ours passports getting stamped and returning. Does VO sent my information DOS? Could you or somebody shed some light on this of how VO is going to process my passports.

Could you please provide me your contact# and I can be reached at this email zmail account(replace 'z' with 'g')

I wish and pray to god all the people who are though admin processing get the passport with visa stamped soon.

Thanks & Regards

winter21

@nbendi,

Interview date;sep 2nd

model: Full Time employ

questions: what is your position title, salary, place of work and thats pretty much it

221g: issued 221g pink slip and did not ask for any document

Passport: retained and told it will take 8-12 weeks.

for the rest of us in the thread, we either went to name/background check or TAL(siva), as sive mentioned in his reply yours look little different, it looks like yours might be check on your employer (this just my opinionn and i might be wrong) if thats the case it might take around 8-12 weeks (based on what i see from other posts). i am still not sure y would VO would say your visa apprioved and yet retained the docs.

Hang in there and best of luck.

Status

Consulate Location - Delhi

Interview Date - July 15th 2011,

Docs asked - N/A (given 221G pink slip)

Docs submitted - N/A

Docs submitted Date - N/A

Email Receipt Date - Waiting

Passport Submission Date - July 15th 2011

Passport Stamped/Received Date - Awaited

Petition Details:

Employer Type - American

Employer Size - 100K+

Assignment: Employer

I-797 Approval Date - OCt 2010 against 140 Approval

@Illusion

Thanks for the prompt response. Well I am sure, the VO had said "Your visa is approved" but he kept all my documents to do verification.

Ok if the VO didn't say my visa is not approved then he could have given a 221g form at the time of interview but thats not the case. But later when I enquired about my visa status, then the VO said your is under admin processing with a case#. I believe when the VO said verification. And verification means Admin processing.

But I contacted the VFS regarding my case status and explained them y I was not issued 221g at the time of interview.For that VFS people explained that mine is a normal processing even though my case went straight into admin processing and hence I was not issued 221g.

Anyways I believe whatever you said is absolutely is correct.The only thing is when the VO acknowledged my visa is approved , is he going to recall his decision? Since its been 4weeks and no verification is done at my client site but if ever he performs verification at client site now I don't think the consulate will recieve a positive message about me.

Could you tell as part of employer check, what they are going to verify about me.

Thanks

Status

Consulate Location - Delhi

Interview Date - July 15th 2011,

Docs asked - N/A (given 221G pink slip)

Docs submitted - N/A

Docs submitted Date - N/A

Email Receipt Date - Waiting

Passport Submission Date - July 15th 2011

Passport Stamped/Received Date - Awaited

Petition Details:

Employer Type - American

Employer Size - 100K+

Assignment: Employer

I-797 Approval Date - OCt 2010 against 140 Approval

If you are waiting since july, email the VFS to know the status of case... Do not mention 221g anywhere in the email, else chances of getting a standard response that admin processing green & blue slips - not able to track online & pink - online tracking available. Mention ur DOB, visa category, pssprt number, visa interview date & location.

Do keep us posted.. I had thought all the one's from Jan till June - July were cleared - either with approval (few) or sent back to USCIS (majority).

Hi all,

I have received white 221g from Hyderabad on Oct28. VO didnt tell any thing about approvals,neither about how long its gonna take. He said email the questionare and we will go from there.They asked me to submit my Resume,Company leave letter and my Itinary which I did. I am working as a Cosmetic Chemist and this is my 1st H1B which started Oct 1st 2011. Could anyone advise me of how long its gonna take.

I had h1-b visa interview at chennai on 30th Sept 2011.VO ask me few question regrading my employer and the client.then she asked me for w2 form and i have shown her my payslips.She said ur visa is approved and she kept pp,petition with her.Then suddenly she told me to wait and gave me pink slip which say no further action reuired from ur side.Slip is for Further Admin processing.Guy at the other counter ask me about my education and last countries visited.I have visited USA.he took last four or five pages from my petition which is about my emplyer and my job duties.

Type : Indian MNC,Extension Stamping

Consulate : Chennai

Interview date : 30th Sep 2011

Docs asked : None

Time frame : 8-12 weeks

Muslim/Common name: Yes

<p class="ipsLikeBar right clearfix" id="rep_post_89565" style="margin-top: 10px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; float: right; font-size: 11px; ">

I mailed the embassy last week, but still no reply. received only autogenerated mail.

I called the VFS Delhi for my status, I explained him that I am unable to track my status as I am constantly getting "We were not able to identify Case # ". He asked me details, put me on hold for 1 minute and replied that my status is under processing.

After some hours my status started showing as "..under process ..." . Now again after friday I am getting "We were not able to identify Case # ".

Still waiting for administrative processing to complete.. (VI 23rd September)

• 2 weeks later...

@ Siva

I appreciate you were still sharing your views. nope we haven't received our PP's yet. Its been 34 business days or 47 calendar days eversince our visa is approved. As you know my case went straight away into admin processing.I had been enquiring about my VFS time and again but still I am receiving same standard responses. I pray to God to show mercy on all the people who were victims of 221g and get them their passports stamped with visa.

Thanks & Regards

Winter21

I know there is no way to determine this. But does anyone have a clue on how long the average wait time is? Like everyone is this thread, I am going through the same problem---- facing a lot of issues being a victim of 221(g). I am sharing my details here and request everyone else to share the same so that we can figure out the average wait time.

Visa interview date: October 11th 2011

Consulate: Chennai

Common Muslim Name: Yes

Employer details: Full time

Interview details: No questions asked. Just 1) what my comapny does 2) My pay slip. I was given the pink slip and waited to get to the next counter. The Indian VO asked me the standard set of questions previous work experience, countries visited in the past and the names of my siblings. Thats's it

Now I have been waiting for the 6th week now and I am still waiting :(

I am in the same boat as simple_delhi and Illusion

Int date : Nov 21 New delhi for H1B restamp

Status: Common muslim name. Received 221G pink slip; retained my old/new passports + I797 and no docs asked. They told me I ll recv my ppt by courier in 3/4 weeks. I am Full time employee and staying in US for past 7 yrs and have all common US visas on my passport earlier - B1/B2, F1, L1B, H1B though I got them all from Mumbai.

Also had a prior 221G during my F1 and received ppt in 2mths time.

Archived