Conditional GC holder - Upcoming Divorce - want to Sponsor Parents Visitor Visa

Hello... Thanks for checking ...

not sure which forum to post my question.. trying here

I was on H1B.. Married USC .. After a year I got the conditional GC.. meanwhile Married life turned hell.. no point going into details.. Now in the process of getting divorced.. I filed for it.. waiting for final court date...should be done in 30-60 days... Meanwhile I would like to bring my parents to stay over for a couple of months just to give me some emotional support... Is there any issue with me sponsoring them with my conditional Green card status. Do I have to worry about the final date I am getting divorced and the the date my parents go for visitor visa interview.... if they go for visitor visa interview after my final divorce date, and before I file I-751 waiver, is it going to cause an issue? Do I have to wait for my divorce to be finalized and I-751 waiver to be applied and its receipt to be received before getting a visitor visa date for my parents.. My H1B approved petition approval is valid until 2013 ... can I use my h1B approved petition to sponsor them which is still valid if there is an issue with sponsoring with my conditional green card status. Any information would be highly appreciated. Thanks much in advance

Archived