I-140 Filled on Sep 2010

murthyuser10

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Gurus,

I want to share my experience... and would like to hear from you all.

Filed for I140 in NSC in third week of August 2010,

Receipt notice 09/02/2010

LUD 09/07/2010

Case Online Status : Initial Review

Category : EB2

Its been more than 5 months (will complete 6 months on march 2 2011)

Lawyer & employer called in 1st week of Jan. They were told that since the request has been made to port the priority date it will take some additional time because they have to call for older file as well. But the older file is in NSC itself ! and I believe all the data is online now ??!!!

Lawyer opened SR in 1st week of Feb. No response from USCIS yet.

Has anybody heard something similar ?

I have seen regular I140 approvals ( where no priority date porting is requested) from NSC which were filed in 1st week of Nov 2010 !! (this is from my company..seriously!! )

Guys please share your experiences...

FYI, I got my 140 approved last week. It was files on 7t Sep 2010 at TSC (EB1C concurrent processing). Infact my 485 also got approved and I have received my Green card yesterday.

So, good news that Texas service Center is now processing the cases filed in Sep 2010.

Good Luck everyone !!!

Looks like Dates moved to August 21, 2010 in Processing times of Texas service center, not much of a movement, but moved a little bit, don't know when this guys are going to make wake up call to our files, keeping fingers crossed, LUD changed for me as well to Feb 26 2011, but after no updates, keep your updates posted guys,

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived