URGENT HELP NEEDED (RFE on G-325A).

sampath21

Hi All,

Today, I received below RFE regarding G-325A

<b>

Your address on your application states that you live in Chicago. Your G-325A states that your employer is located in Texas. Please explain...

</b>

I'm working in Chicago(consulting job) last 3 years and my employer is located in Texas. Even my H1B - LCA shows Chicago. Paying taxes to Chicago..

Can you please suggest/advice how to resolve this issue.

Thanks,

Sam

Get help of a lawyer to create a letter. I don't think this discrepancy is a big deal, however, I would have to ask what city your LC was approved for. If it was approved for TX, then the assumption is that you will be working in TX after the green card is approved.

I am not sure why they even raising this question. GC is for future employment . when 485 gets approved , ofcourse you will have to work in the location that is menctioned in the perm labour and I140 . I was called for interview for the same reason couple of years ago ..i went to interview without lawyer and i had a hard time to explain to the officer . officer was not happy and told me he will further invistigate and no updates since then . This happend after i moved to the differnt company by filing AC21...but the question was on old company location and my work place during my tenure in the old company

Hire a good lawyer to reply to the RFE

• 7 years later...

Archived