EB2 I140 at TSC and EB3 I485 at NSC

gcwaiter4

Hello All,

I rencently went through porting from EB3 to EB2, my PERM has been approved and new EB2 I140 is also approved from TSC with PD 2003 and my company requested USCIS to link both cases. My I485 is at NSC and its been over 45 days that there is no update on the case no LUD updates also. Can someone please help me how long will it take to get my I485 approved?

Thanks

gcwaiter4,

I got the following status on my I-485 yesterday. As per the people in the forum and my attorney. This mean approved! Any update on yours?

Decision

On April 18, 2011, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before receiving your card, please call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

During this step the formal decision (approved/denied) is written and the decision notice is mailed and/or emailed to the applicant/petitioner. You can use our current processing time to gauge when you can expect to receive a final decisio

Btw, I forgot to mention that I also had my state senator's office follow up on my case with the service center. That might have helped expedite the process. You guys should do that as well if you haven't heard back.Instruction on how to contact the senator's office for immigration matters should be on their website. Good luck.

Actaully I did contact my local congressman, they sent an inquiry but I got response from them that my TSC and NSC files havnet become together, I am exactly not sure what that means, I thought everything is supssosed to be in the central database. Its been getting close to 60days since my I140 got approved.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello All,

I am in the same boat. My I-140 is approved at TSC on Feb10th 2011,My 485 is pending at NSC. Till date there are no updates on my case. I am not sure what it really means.Is any one of you in the same boat? Experts please respond.

Recently I received the following response from USCIS:

Today, 5-13-11, I forwarded both of the �A� files referenced in your e-mail below, which contain the I-485 applications referenced in your e-mail below, to a supervisory officer to see if the aforementioned I-140 petition can be used to determine visa availability for those I-485 applications. Please allow that supervisory officer up to 30 days from today, 5-13-11, to make that determination.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived