Current from OCT1

rohit1979

Hi please take some time to read this and advice as my PD is current from OCT1 my PD is 3 may 2007 eb2 India

I came to US in 2005 with company A on H1 and in 2007 they have applied for my labor which was approved on may 2007 and immediately I was able to file my 140 and 485 concurrently in 2007 fiasco. And by 2007 Sep my EAD and AP got approved. In 2009 Jan my 140 got approved. In 2009 OCT I moved to another company B and was working on their W2. And in May 2010 I moved to company C worked on their W2. And in 2011 June I moved to company D and working on their W2(I had to move to different companies as I’m a contractor and when ever my contract ended I used to find the new job and work on their W2 )

So my recent company D is a *************.( http://********.com/) I’m working on their W2 but I’m not a Full time employee for them as this company does not do any full time all they do is Consulting it seems. They are paying me on an hourly basis and my payroll is weekly.

Is this a problem if USCIS asks me for some RFE what are your suggestions

If they issue an RFE can I send an Offer letter from a new company (Company E for whom I never worked before) which is willing to give me a full time. Will that solve my problem?

[This message was edited by Admin on September 20, 2011 at 10:31 AM.]

Originally posted by rohit1979:

(I had to move to different companies as I’m a contractor and when ever my contract ended I used to find the new job and work on their W2 )

Then you are NOT a contractor.

Working on W2 means you are an employee.

And for the GC you have to work full time. If you work less than full time, you can NOT get a GC through that company. If you do not tell USCIS about not working full time, you would commit immigration fraud.

Archived