Job Ad for Green Card

My employee is filing the GC application for me under the EB-2 category (advanced degree). Because of a mix-up between the employer and the attorney, the job ad that was run does not specify that a Master's degree is required for this position. But the Master's requirement is specified in the wage determination.

In the job ads for and EB-2 application (advanced degree) is it necessary to specify the Master's degree requirement? Will not mentioning it affect the GC process in anyway?

please consult a lawyer.

yes, the minimum job requirement must be BS degree + 5 years of exp or MS degree for EB2 in addition to satisfying other requirements like minimum prev wage of EB2.

Originally posted by quake:

My employee is filing the GC application for me under the EB-2 category (advanced degree). Because of a mix-up between the employer and the attorney, the job ad that was run does not specify that a Master's degree is required for this position. But the Master's requirement is specified in the wage determination.

In the job ads for and EB-2 application (advanced degree) is it necessary to specify the Master's degree requirement? Will not mentioning it affect the GC process in anyway?

Archived