H4 221 g Blue Slip Administrative Processing

nageshkumardg

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey did you contact any congressional representative (which you mentioned in Blog)? For u its allmost passed 12 weeks right?

My Bad is My case status is not even showing in the Site.When I keep on bugging them with my e-mails ,I got reply saying that : " This is to inform you that the Consulate General will get in touch with you directly regarding your case status. Further this is to inform you that the availability of a case status depends upon the certain case numbers."

GOD only knows whats going on........For me its almost passed 2 mnths....

Pls share some Success stories to get out from this.....

@radhap

My wife case is similar to yours, its been 8 weeks since we submitted required documents in hyderabd VFS.

The consulate site is not showing case status and VFS is giving courtesy replies for our mails.

I donno when they are going to end this frustration.

H4 Visa date: 16 may 2011

Docs submitted on 18 May 2011

Passport given back

Please keep update your status. Thanks

Hi all,

My interview was in hyd consulate

Interview date 14 june

Category H4 renewal

Case 221 g white slip submitted online questionnaire, resume,educational transcripts,job details n resignation.

Case : H 4 educational docs, (I have masters in biotech)

Submitted docs online through email on 16 July

retained passport

Online status admin process

Visa issued 11 July

Issue date 5 July

Total time 3 weeks

All the best guys hope you petit soon...have faith

Is HYderaba website is down today? as I am unable to check my case status...its showing some different error.Did anyone exp the same.

{Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '80004005'

[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Cannot open database '(unknown)'. It may not be a database that your application recognizes, or the file may be corrupt.

/hyderabad/Hyderabad.asp, line 90

}

@nageshkumardg

Hi Nagesh,

That indeed a good sign. I remember VO returned your wife passport. When did you guys submitted passport to consulate?

From the message you got, it looks like passport is ready with Visa. I went back and read all your posts and you have never mentioned your wife submitted her passport in VFS after interview.

Please confirm.

Thanks

Today I called VFS help line number and they responded today and they gave me some different answer to my question....

I went for Intrv on MAY 10th got 221(g) yellow slip asking for few doccuments, I send them through Courier on MAY 25th.

Surprisingly I got response from that help center person that docs shouldn't be send thru courier, we need to submit them in person and to pay 180 /-...

I am planning to submit them today.

Srikar how u submitted docs?(this is the reason my case was not showing in online and no updates)wasted allmost 2 mnths....

Archived