Regarding h1b opt 221g and visa sent back to uscis

sum ruckers

Sir,

I am very tensed these days. I came to usa in aug 2008 on f1b visa. Then before graduating in dec 2010, i got my h1b sponsership sanctioned in may 2010 and I started working on h1b on 1st oct 2010.

In May 2011, I came back to india for marriage. I gave my h1b stamping interview in delhi and got 221g green slip. I submitted the document thrice and every time got 221g by email.

Before a week, my employer inquired and came to know that my h1b has been sent for review and possible revocation back to usa to USCIS. The reason they gave is my work profile on papers is not matching with what i said in interview. In d interview, i said that in 1 of the project, i am working for 1 of the client on their website kind of.

I am still working for my company on a hourly payroll. My employer says, I can work legally until they receive any notice.

So my questions are-

1) What will happen next? Will my visa be rejected for sure? Or is there still a hope?

2) If rejected, can I still apply for Opt as I haven't used it at all?

3) In my case, How long can I work from India for usa employer legally on payroll?

4) If I own a company in india, can I legally keep working for the same employer through outsourcing option?

Kindly go through my scenario and please let me know the answers for these 4 questions.

Thanks for your time and consideration.

Ruckers

Archived